Chapter 19 : White Gown

Momo's POV

I was arrived at my hotel, now I'm in America just for meeting, hufftt. Going far away just for hours of meeting.
I wash myself preparing to go to the meeting place with the CEO of Z company.

My manager drive me to the place as I busy with my file, document in my tablet and don't care where I was which my manager walk me in.
"Here, let me treat her"
"Bring her to the operation rooms, now"
"Doctor it is urgent."
OMG I'm at the hospital?
"Yaaa, what are we doing here? So fucking loud." I yelled to my manager.
"Sorry, Miss. We have our appointment here, the CEO is hospitalized so we must come here." My manager said as we step in to the elevator and I'm still on my tablet till I feel some strange aura pass by me. I look to beside me as I see the girl with white gowns running fast down the elevator as someone block my sight as I continue to stare at my tablet.

We arrived at the CEO room and having a discussion and as we done, I go out from the room heading to the toilet for awhile.

"Yaaa, what are you doing down there?"
"I just got called because they need more doctor down there"
"Dr.Sharon, you are the one of the best doctor here, what will happen if you left here too long and there is something urgent happen with our VIP patient"
"I'm sorry professor."

I overhear the doctors conversation as I'm having my business at the toilet. Whoa, everyone speak english, my head is going to explode for translating it.. haishh..
As I go out I see the a girl with the white gown walk out from the toilet too.
I think I ever seen her before she is so familiar  even it is from back.
"Miss, you are done? " my manager knock as she asked me.
"Yes,I'm out" I said as I walk out.
"What is the next schedule?" I askes my manager foe next schedule as we headed back downstair but suddenly I hear someone running towards us, the footstep is getting closer and closer from the intersection of the hall.
"Braggg" I felt someone crashing into me as I try to hold my balance and grabs that person so she won't fall down.

Mina's POV

I run to the VIP rooms as the annoying Calling me to hurry, but I crash into someone as I try to have my balance on but I failed as my heels is crack and I felt that I will fall down as that person hold me and I feel that I'm landed on her.
"Miss, you okay?"
I open my eyes as my eyes meet the person that holding me.
I freeze from some second as I can't believe the one I see now is Momo, is it really Momo?, infront of me holding me.
"Miss" a man stand beside her called.
"Can you stand, Dr. Ehhh Sharon. You will break my hands" That girl struggling said with her English as she smile at me that still on my position.
"Ehh.. yes I'm sorry" I get up and
"Aahhh" I whine as I think I sprain my leg.
"You okay, Mina?"  That girl Asked as I still can't believe I she is Momo.
"Ehh.. okay, thanks. Sorry I must go." I said I bow to her and I putt off my heels and run with my bare sprain foot to that VIP rooms.

"Eheh, good afternoon, sir. Can I help you" I asked that annoying patient, panting.
"I feel that I have a headache, can you give me some painkiller?" He asked.
Goshh, he said it is urgent for that headache, I sprain my leg for giving him painkiller? Haish.
As I done with him, I walk through the hall barefoot and thinking about that person I crashed into before, did I see Momo? Or just she looks like Momo? And did I misheard she called me Mina, no one knows my real name here, I used my English name here.

Momo's POV

Is that Mina? Yes it is Mina. I don't get wrong, it is Mina.
"Yaa, push back all my schedule today and tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow, can I?" I asked my manager.
"Eh? Why... Miss you have so many important appointment tomorrow." My manager said as I see that girl come out from the room as I push my manager.
"Yaa, however make it possible, now go back to the car and wait for me there, I will go down later.. goo" I said.
"Eh.. Miss.. okay.." my manager said as I still stare at the girl walks towards me.

"Dr.Sharon." I called her as she shocked.
"Ehh.. yes.. can I-" she stop when she looked at me.
I walk towards her with her mouth wide open looking at me unbelievely.
I carry her bridal ways as she still freeze herself, looking at me.
"Where can I get an ice cube?" I asked as she is dazing off..
"Ehh ohh there.." she point the corner rooms as I put her down on the chair.
I walk to the rooms asking for a pack of ice cube.

I walk back to her and pressing the ice cube to her strain legs as we have awkward silence for awhile, I know she still staring at me unbelievely as I looked back at her smiling.
"So, you are doctor now, huh?" I asked.
"Ehhh yess.." she answered.
"Don't work too much, take care of yourself well too Dr.Myoui Mina" I said as she still looked at me.
"Ehh, Thank you, Momo." She said.
Suddenly her phone ring.
"Hello, yes proffessor.. yes.. I'll be right there.." she answered it as she get up and.
"Thank you Momo" she run away as she left her heels and me there.
"Yaaa, Mina.. wait." I Shouted as she looked back.
"Wear this.." I put off my sneakers as I try to put it on her.
"Perfect" I said as I smile at her.
"Ohh.. thanks" she continue to run with her white gown on. She still run like penguin though, still so slow. I can help and smile like crazy looking at her.

So, she is here, being a girl with her white gown on helping people to cure their illness like an angel, yeah finally I meet her in unexpectedly situation like this.
I go down with barefoot and Mina's crack heels on my hand.
"Eh, Miss, your shoes" my manager asked.
"It is okay I have one more at the hotel, before go back to hotel, lets go to departement store, I need to buy something." I said we headed to the dept.store.

Finally they are fated to meet each other again.
To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading...😉😉