Chapter 13 : Maze of Love

Momo's POV

I wake up as everyone already gathered at the living room, ohh.. who brought me back here? I can't remember. I walk to the kitchen craving for water because of the drink last night.
As I want to open the fridge.
"This.." Mina offer me a glass of water.
"Ohh, thanks" I said as I gulp on it.
"Eat this" Mina give me a bean sprout souo she made as she handing me the spoon.
"Ehhh...-" I wanted to thanks her but I don't have a chance as she cut me.
"We will wait for you at the living room" Mina said awkwardly.

As I done my breakfast I walk to the living room with everyone eyes on me except Dahyun. I know she still mad at me and I don't know what to do now.
"Lets go,guys" Jihyo gets up and ready to go
"Where we are going?" I asked her as I walk towards Jihyo.
"Go to maze park, lets have fun Momo" she sais as she embrance me.

It is awkward since I don't talk to Dahyun and she keep staying away from me, and also Mina , she looks fine at the morning but on our way she just keep silence and clinging on Jeong, Nayeon and Chae. the same to dahyun that Clinging on Sana and Tzuyu. And me clinging on my thomas of course.

When we arrived at the maze,
"Lets play, the one that slowest comeback here will pay tonight" Jeong said.
"Tonight we will have bbq at Jihyo's villa, isn't it?" Nayeon asked her back
"Eh sorry, so it will be lunch. Kekekel" Jeong said as Mina whine.
"It is just like you are asking me to pay, unnie" she said as she glare at Jeong.
"No, kekekekk, so you admit that you are the slowest?" Jeong said as Chae pull Mina towards her.
"No, I will help Mina unnie be the fastest then" the smol said.
"Really? Are you sure,smol? You need to run for catching up with me then" Tzuyu tease the smol.
"Yaaa... I know you have long legs, don't tease me." Chae continue as everyone laughed.
"Okay we need to team up." Jihyo said.
"Couple? Triple? Alone?" Tzuyu asked.
"Who wants to go alone? Kekekek." Jihyo giggle.
"Me" I said
"Really?" Jihyo asked.
"Unnie, you are no fun" Chae said.
"I will be the first" I said I stick out my tongue to Chae teasing her.
"So,Nayeon with me. Chae with Mina. Sana with Tzuyu and Dahyun with Jihyo? Okay?" Jeong said as she paired up the squad.
"Lets go" Jihyo shouted as we start to run into the maze.

Mina's POV

I walk in the maze with Chae as she asked me.
"Unnie, is there anyone you like someone among us?"
"Eh? Why you asking me that. Kekekke" I said as I giggle.
"I will feel so bad that I choose you for this game than" she said.
"No, it is okay to go with anyone, what to feel bad for?" I said as we checking our way in the maze.
"It is just you lost your chance to be with her" she said.
"Kekekk" I giggled.

I think we already in the middle on the maze as I stop my step and see that infront of me is Momo that locked her sight on me and suddenly she looked to my left side as I see Dahyun and Jihyo was there too.
"Yaaa, what are you doing, Momo.why are you walking backward?" Jihyo shouted to her.

Momo's POV

I was wandering around the maze as I see Dahyun and Mina walking towards me and stop their steps looking each other, confusedly.
OMG, yeah I'm in the maze, Maze of love. Even if we are playing I can't get rid that thought, that I still stuck between Mina and Dahyun maze, which one I should walk to and which one I must let go.
"Yaaa.. why don't you answered me, lets go together then, Mina ans Chae too. I think we lost to them, lets go" Jihyo pull me with her and also Mina and Chae.

We are arrived at the end of the maze as I see Sana and Tzuyu waving at us.
"Unniess, runnnm faster, Nayeon and Jeong unnies still in there." Tzuyu shouted from far as Jihyo pull us and run fast to the finish line
We wait for that lovey dovey couple arrived.

"Yaa.. it is us?" Nayeon whined as she arrived.
"Sorry, babe" Jeong said as she kiss Nayeon.
"Yaa, stop doing that infront of this cuties" Jihyo said as she embrance the maknae.
"I'm not the slowest now, thanks to Chae." Mina said as she tease Jeong.
"Let eat, I'm hungry" I said as Jeong laughed at me that always hungry.

We arrived at the restaurant and have our lunch and still, it is awkward with Dahyun and Mina. They keep talking to the other as me keep eating and try to ignore them.
"Ya, still don't talk?" Jihyo asked
"Hmmm" I hummed as I chew my food.
"Ohh gosh, Mina too?" Jihyo asked again.
"She talk to me like a robot this morning" I said.
"Penguin robot? What do you mean?" She asked.
"She is so cold as an ice when talking but looks like she still care about me, by the way who brought me home last night, I can't remember." I asked Jihyo.
"Mina" she said as she chew on her food.
"Eh? Not you?" I asked again.
"No I just show her the way to your place and I left." She said.
"Yaa.. how could you? Is there anything happen? Did I do something or told about stupid things?" I asked.
"I don't know, asked Mina, she is the one who stay with you, Momo." Jihyo said.
"Aishhh.. stupid me.. I should remember what happen" I mumbled.
"Calm down" Jihyo said as she pat me.
"Lets continue to eat" she continue as I continue to eat my food.

Should I ask Mina? Or just try to remember it? I must be said stupid things thats why she is so cold towards me too. What is that? Hmmmphh.

To be continue..

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading..😉😉