Chapter 9 : Love Trip

Momo's POV

I lie on my bed as everyone still at the living room watching TV and doing some stupid stuff, I think.
I just get annoyed when I see Mina and Dahyun it feels awkward that I always stuck between them. I can't choose one of them I don't know what my heart want, so I choose to be with my lovely bed tonight, as I try to sleep I hear someone opening my room's door slowly.
"Momo unnie, are you sleeping?" That's penguin voice.
"Ha? What?" I asked again as her voice is so soft I can't hear her.
"What are you doing? Going to sleep already? Have you prepare your stuff for tomorrow trip?" Mina asked as she is preparing her stuff around our room.
"Ehhh... I forgot" I said as I get up from my bed and start to preparing my stuff.

As we finished preparing the stuff we go to bed and that penguin still on her phone playing games.
"Stop playing Mina, it is late. Lets sleep" I said.
"Waitt... one minute more..asassaaaa... yes I win" she said as she hugs me suddenly, no penguin stop being cute. I'm fucking confused.
"Oh sorry unnie, kekekek. Want to try the game?" She said as she offer me her phone.
"Lets try, this is last, okay?" I said.
"Nooo,, unnie theree . Kekkeke unnie kill them.. yachhh" she is actually loud when it is go to game.
"I think I was bad at playing this stuff" I said I looked at her and she still helping me with the game.
"No, you are good too unnie" she looked at me as our eyes meet each other, her face is not even inch away from me. OMG why she is so cute, fuck damn this heart is beating fast as just want to explode.

Mina's POV

We looked at each other and let the game stay as it as my face is so close with Momo unnie's. No what is going on, why she is staring at me like that.
"I can't stand this anymore" she said as I looked at her lips and she lean towards me and kisses me.
What is this? Why she kiss me? Doesn't she like dahyun? Why? OMG. I'm fucking confused but I can't help for not kissing her back.
I put my arms around her neck and she continue to kiss me.
But suddenly I hear something loud outside.
"Booommm!!!"
Momo awkwardly get up and let her lips off from mine.
"What the fuck is that?"  She said as we get up and run outside.

When we open the door we see that the smol Chae is on the floor with the unnies laughing at her.
I walk towards Chae as I asked her.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I just fall down because this floor is so wet, tsk stop laughing at me.. hmmm" Chae said as she mad at the unnies that laughing at her.
"You guys so fucking loud, just go to sleep now" Momo said as I help Chae get up.
"You okay, smol?" Momo asked her as everyone go into their room.
"Okay, unnie, thank you" she get up as she smile at us.
"Go to bed now, Chae" I stroke her hair as she walk away and waves at me.
"Goodnight" she said.
Momo looked at me as now It is just both of us at the living room, I know this is awkward since......
"Ehh, leets... lets go to sleep" she said as she turn around and enter our room.

Momo's POV

We wake up and have a breakfast before going to the airport.
"Do we go by MRT, unnie?" Tzuyu asked Jihyo.
"Hmmm, yess yodaa" Jihyo answer.
We go to the station and but the ticket go to Incheon.
As we enter the Train I see Jihyo sit alone as I rush to her and sit with her.
"Eh? " Jihyo confused and looked at me curiously.
"What?" I asked her she didn't answer me but she gesture that she is asking me to see the both who sit infront of us.
It is Dahyun with Mina together.
"Jealous?" Jihyo asked.
"No, I don't even know who I have Jealous for if I feel it unnie" I said to her.
"Really? What will you do if they are getting closer each other?" Jihyo asked.
"They have been already close as friend before I come back, right?" I said.
"No, they just getting close since you come back." Jihyo said.
"Eihh... come on stop talking about it." I said as I lean on her shoulder and sleep.

Dahyun's POV

We are arrived at Incheon and ready to fly to Jeju island for our trip, it is so excited.
As we arrived at Jeju and walking to Jihyo unnie's villa side, with my stuff everywhere.
"Yaa, dubu.. why you bring so many stuff here" Momo said as she help me with some of my stuff.
"I just bring anything that I think I will need." I said as I smiled at her.
"Kekkekek. But this is too much, we are not going to move in here too." She said.
As we arrived inside Jihyo unnie's villa.
It is so big, so tidy and clean.
"Woahhhh.." everyone amazed.
"This place is so big, woahh" Momo amazed as she wrap her hand around me and pulling me around looking at the stuff.
We are looking at the figure that placed in the glass wardrobe beside the big TV.
"Yaa, dubu, see this so cute." As she point the puppy figure.
"Like mehhh" I said as I cupped my face.
"Kekkekek, yeah Like you" she giggle as she rubbed her head with Mine.
"What are you guys doing?" Suddenly that penguin comefrom nowhere and...

"Guys, attention, we just have 3 rooms here so..-" Jihyo said and before she finish her sentence Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie grabs the smol Chae towards them.
"Done" Jeong shouted as Jihyo continue.
"Okey, you guys with me" she point Sana and Tzuyu that stand near the windows together.
"Momo, Dahyun and Mina. Your room will be that one." She point the room near the kitchen.

Momo's POV

Again and again I was between this two lovely creature. What should I do? Ahh I shared a room with them tonight. This will be so fucking awkward, damn!

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading... 😉😉