Chapter 17 : Flowers

Momo's POV

We comeback home as I check on Mina. Eh, where is she? Her stuff was gone too.
I walk to the living rooms search for her, kitchen, bathroom and the other rooms.
"Yaa, Minari... where are you." I shouted as everyone gather at the living room.
"She left me the yellow rose and this letter." Jihyo said.
"Me too she left me the yellow rose too" everyone said except me and Dahyun.
"Ehh, I think she go back to Japan." Jihyo read her letter as I run towards her and get the letter.

To : Jihyo unnie
I'm sorry that I left without greeting you guys,
I just got a called from mom, that Kai (my brother) was sick and they was so busy and asked me back here to take care him.
Please, tell everyone that I'm sorry. And thanks for everything that you guys give to me all this time.
I think I will stay here and be transfered back here.
Thanks, see you.
Mina, Penguin.

"She still good at flowers" Sana said.
"Eh? What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked.
"She really knows about the flowers and its meaning, she ever told me that. Yellow rose mean is  friendship." Sana said as she nearly to cry.
"I don't think that she will left us" Chae said.
"She is really okay? You said she is sick before." Jeong asked Sana.
"It is not that bad, I will try to reach her phone later." Sana said as Dahyun asked her.
"Unnie, I got this, from Mina. What it is mean"
Sana looked at the flowers and.
"Purple hyacinth, yellow rose.?"
"Purple hyacinth is I'm sorry, I think I don't really remember, search it on the internet then." Sana said as I rush back to my room search for the flowers.
I got it on my table it is so damn many of it. I drag Sana to my room as I asked her what flowers are those.

"Yaa, what are those mean" I asked.
"Ehh? Why you got so many?" Sana said as she shocked.
"It is gloxinia, arbutus, pink carnation,and purple hyacinth, red rose, azalea and the last sweet pea .yaaa I think she is asking you to figure it out what she want to said with that arrangement. I don't know those meaning Momo, search it." Sana said as She explain to me.

I spend most of my evening at my room searching for this flowers meaning as I got it I try to arrange it.
"Love at first sight, the only do I love, I will never forget you, I'm sorry, I love you, take care of yourself for me, goodbye."
What is she trying to said? She left now, I don't know what to do now.

I asked Sana for Mina's Japan Phone number as I texted her,
Peach Momo: Mina?
Peach Momo: you okay?
Peach Momo: how are you?
Peach Momo: please reply.

She never replied my texted since she go back to Japan

It has been a week without Mina here. I miss her so bad that I always skip the class again these days.

"Why are you skipping the class again?" The school doctor asked.
"Just bored" I answer as I sleep on the clinic.
"I can't believe to see you like this again." Doctor said and I didn't answer her.

I was back to the dorm as Jeongyeon pull me towards her.
"Yaa, why are you so down these day, skipping school classes again" Jeong asked.
"I'm just bored."  I said as I want to go to my room.
"It is not about Mina, huh?. Since she go back to Japan you is different Momo." Jeong said.
"Am I?" I asked.
"Hey, just admit it you love her." Jeong said.
"I don't know, I was confused unnie. " I said.
"About what? Dahyun or Mina?" Jeong asked.
"Eung"
"It is Mina, you stupid Jokbal. You can't love two people at the same time,Momo. If you are truly in love with Dahyun, you will not fall for Mina at the end." Jeong said as she slap my shoulder and go back to her room.
"Jeong unnie was right, it is not me, Momo unnie. It is Mina unnie. I'm okay with it now. Unnie, you must have show her don't disappoint her." Dahyun come from nowhere and pat me.
"Dahyun ahh... sorry.." I said as I hug her.
" It is okay, we can't force anything that connected to our feelings and heart though" she said as she winked at me.

Hmmm, it is really Mina? Yeah Jeong is true if I really love Dahyun I won't fall for Mina at the end, but Mina is left and she didn't even called me or replied my texted, should I go back to Japan and find her?.

Mina's POV

I wasn't sick that day, Kai isn't sick too, I was lying to them, I want to go back to Japan after all things happen, I want to forget it all since I'm the one that making a mess there. It has been a week from that day, I know Momo keeps texting me. So, I change my phone number, but I still have the old one.

"Minaaa, have you decided?" Dad asked.
"Eh?"
"Your school, you want to stay here or in america?" He asked me again.
"Can I go to america?" I asked back.
"Yes, you can. I will go with you, there is something I must to take care of" Dad said.
"What will you take Mina?" Mom asked.
"Medical school?" I said.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes, like daddy" I said.
"You know Mina, it is mean that you will be really busy then, even if on holiday" Mom said.
"I'm okay, I need to be busy so I won't think about that things before." I said with my lowest voice.
"Eh? What?" Mom asked.
"No mom." I answered her and get back to my room.

I left everything at Japan and that Penguin doll Momo's give me too. I need to erase everything so I can have a new world out there.
I go to america with dad as I continue my study at the medical school.

To be continue...

Will update soonn..

Thanks for reading...😉😉
Sorry if it is getting weird or boring..😂