Chapter 1 : Back to School

Momo's POV

I was arrived at our school dorm, I have taking a break of high school for one year because I must back to Japan and take care of Mother that was sick and continue the study there.

Now, I continue my study again at Korea after everything was okay.
I drive to the car park of our dorm, it is not like the other school dorm it is like an apartment with many of rooms that in 1 floor there are 5 rooms and we stay there.
I gef off my car and take my luggage and walks towards the lift as I see a beautiful short hair girl that looked like a penguin.

"Hello" I greet her.
"Hello, you stay here?" She asked.
"Yes, I used to stay her and I just come back." I said.
"Ahhh, ohh I'm Mina, nice to meet you" she introduce herself.
"Momo, nice to see you too." I smile.
We have some awkward silence time in the lift.

"Ehh, what floor are you staying?" I asked her.
"The fourth" she said as the lift door was opened at the fourth floor.
I stay at fourth floor too, Is she the new student I don't see her before. I go out from the lift as she looked at me confused.
"I think we are at the same place" I said as she pressing the apartment door password.
"Ehhh... " she looked at me confused again.
But suddenly Jeongyeon run towards the door.

"Yaa, Minaaa.. why are you so slow. Lets eat, ehhh Momo yaaaaa"
She said as she saw me and she hugs me tight pulling me inside the apartment room as Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun run towards me and hugs me.

"Ya yaa... I can't bre...athe" I'm panting as I looked to the living room there are some stranger that I haven't seen before.
"Momo unnie, I miss you" Dahyun said as she kisses me on my cheeks as Jeong, Jihyo and Nayeon let me go.
"Me too" I smiled at her and agaim turn to look at the strangers.
"Momo, come here." Nayeon called me as she wave me to get to near her and that bunch of stranger.

"Guys..." Nayeon said as Dahyun cut her off.
"This is Momo unnie, my lovely girlfriend" dahyun said as everyone eyes wide staring at me.
"Ehhh? Anieyoo. We are best friend, I'm Momo, Nice to meet you" I said.
Then Nayeon tell them about me before.
And they introduce theirselves.
"I'm Tzuyu" the tallest girl said.
"I'm Chaeyoung" the smol girl said.
"I'm Sana, I was from Japan too" the girl that lookes like squirell winked at me.
"I'm..-" the Penguin start to talk as I cut her.
"Mina" I said.

"You know Mina?" Jihyo asked.
"Hmm.. yeah we meet downstair."
"Tzuyu is taiwanese, Sana and Mina is Japanese like you, and that smol bean is korean" Jeongyeon said as she tease Chae.
"Yaaa.. unniee stop calling me that." Chae run towards Jeong as Jeong run away.
"They move in since you back to Japan, they are the new student in our class" Dahyun said as she lean towards my shoulder.

"I think we should manage our rooms again." Jihyo said.
"Yes, Change our room" the smol shouted.
"Should we?" Jeong said like she doesn't want to change her roomates, Nayeon.
"Ooohhh, I still her?" I whispher to Jeong as I tease her.
"Ssssttt"
"We must make everything fair that no one choose their own roomates, so we will play the random pick." Jihyo, the apartment Leader said.
"Here are the number 1 to 5 and they is a pair of them there too, the last number left will sleep alone, pffftt" Jihyo said.

We pick the all numbers and I opened it.
"Ohhh, yesss. Nayeon still mine" Jeongyeon shouted as everyone looked at her and Nayeon blushed.
"Who get number 3?" The smol asked.
"Meehhhhh, Nooo, I want my Momo" Dahyun said.
"Tzuyu ah, get number 4?" Sana asked.
"Yesss." The tall girl answer as sana cling on her.
"It is not funny if I stay alone, I'm just back" I said as Jihyo open the only paper that left on the table as I don't even opened mine.
"Ohhh, okay, this is my unlucky day" Jihyo said as I opened my paper it is written 5 same as Mina's.
"You must be thankfull for me, Momo. You got Mina so you are not alone." Jihyo said.
"Uuu.. sorry thomas, you have to sleep alone from now." I said as I hug and pat her.
"Tonight, just sleep everywhere you want, we will move our stuff tomorrow it is late. Jihyo said.
"I will sleep alone from tonight, you go sleep in my room with Dahyun." Jihyo said.
"Yess, I get my Momo tonight" Dahyun runs towards me and hugs me.

Dahyun is my first love, I used to hang out with her, just both of us. Before I go back to Japan I decided to asked her to be my girlfriend but I didn't get my chance that time. I think I will find sometime for asking her as I already come back and make her wait for a year.

To be continue...

Thank for reading..
Will update soonn...
Hope you enjoy the story..😉😉