Chapter 23 : Fireworks

Momo's POV

We are on our way home as we arrived I hear something loud from outside as Mina run to the balcony.
"Wooaahhh.. it is fireworks.."
"What day is today? Why there is fireworks?" Mina asked as I stand beside her.
"I don't think there is some special day today."  I answered.
"Let it go, look at the fireworks it is so beautiful" she said as she excited
I don't look at the fireworks cause there is someone more beutiful than that fireworks.

I stare at her as she looked back at me.
"Why ar-"
I land my lips on her to kiss her and I can feel that she is pulling me as she lean her hand on my shoulder as I grabs her tight on her waist. And I stop as I lost all of my air.
"It has been so long, hmmphh?" Mina said.
"What?" I asked back.
"To feel this heart beating fast again" she said as she continue to kiss me I can feel her tongue inside mine, fighting againts each others. It is feel so nice but suddenly she stop and look at me.
"You don't have any girlfriend, right?" She asked.
"Kekekekek.. no, Minariii" I said as I rubbed my head to hers.

"Dahyun?" She asked as she turn around and looked back to the fireworks.
"No, we are a good friend now, she is my past and you are my future." I said as I hugs her from back.
"I ruined your first love, isn't it?" She asked as she turn back to face me.
"Kind of..." I said as I peck a kiss on her lips.
"So you still love the one that mess up your past love?" She asked.
"OMG, it is not your fault its my fault, why I can fall for this annoying penguin. Ohh goshh. Stop blaming yourself" I said as I walk away.

I looked back as I don't get any reply from her and she her is sitting on the ground hugging her both legs, is she crying?  Did my tone sounds like I yelled at her? I walk towards her and
"Ehhh.. Minaa.. I'm sorry if I just..."
She hugs me and
"I'm not crying, I'm laughing.. kekeke. Why you are sorry? You are so cute when you are mad."  She said as I get annoyed.
"Eh? This penguinn is really." I said as she run inside and I run to catch her.

"I got you, you can't go away now, you silly, annoying penguin" I said as I catch her and landed on my sofa.
"OMG, stop.. kekekek unnie..." she whine as I tickled her.
I stop as we looked at each other that I'm on the top of her, I lean towards her and kissed her as she slowly grabs me and pulling me towards her, I can feel her scent, that is fucking good, I continue to lean down her neck and..
*phone ringing (text message)*
I stop as I grabs my phone on my pouch and throw it to the ground.
"Annoying" I said as Mina giggle.
"Who? Your phone. Why you throw it"
"I don't know, and I don't care." I said as I peck her lips and ready to continue my business with her but again..
*phone ringing (a lot of text message)*
"Ahhh.. why they are annoying" I get up and check on it.
It is Jeong... ohhh fuck up this unnie..
Jeong : what are you doing?
Jeong : sleep?
Jeong : yaa.. reply please. Is Mina there?
Jeong : yaa, tomorrow go to my cafe they will be here by 4pm.
Momo : fuck you unnie, why you are so noisy. Kekkekek I will be there.see you.
"Eihhh, your wordss." Mina lean towards me as she saw Jeong text.
"She is annoying, lets go inside." I said as I pull Mina inside my room.
"Eh, I should have sleep in that room" she said as I locked my door.
"We are not done, Mina." I said as put off my sweater and grabs her waist but she smile and push me away.
"No, we better go to sleep, we will have it later, if I have be your girlfriend, I haven't been your girlfriend right?" She said as she walk towards the bed and lie on it.
"Yaaaa.... Minaaaa.." I whine as I go to her and hugs her.
"Lets sleep" she said as I nodded and give a peck on her forehead.

I wake up in the morning realizing that Mina is not beside me.
I get up and run to outside, worried that I will lost that penguin again or thats all is just a dream.
I can't see her, not at the living room nor at the balcony I run around my house like crazy and finally.
"Hmmmm, you scared me to death" I said as I hugs Mina from back as she is at the kitchen making some sandwich.
"Huh? Why?" She asked as she done making her sandwich and grabs the plate and put it on the table.
"I thought it was a dream, or you just leave me again." I said as she laughed.
"Kekekekk.. I won't leave you again, and this is not a dream" she said as she kiss me on my cheeks.
"You don't have any appointment today? How about office?" She asked.
"No, I have asked my manager to take care it for me because I want to spend more time with you" I said as I chew on my food.
"With me? Unnie you are so beautiful, is it true that you haven't date anyone before?" She asked.
"No, I know everyone is hitting on me, because I'm sexyyy as fuck." I said as I give my sexy looks to her..
"Iuuuhh stop.. so why you still single until now?" She asked.
"Are you teasing me, Mina? Stop you know the answer." I said as I giggle.
"What? I don't know" she pretend as she give me that cute aegyo.
"Okay, you don't have to know then." I said as I hold my laugh.
"Yaaa..." she whine TT.

To be continue..

Will update soonn...

Thanks for reading...

Next chapter will be the last chapter..
If you have any request for the next fanfic let me know by commenting 😉❤😉😉