Chapter 94

Josilyn Pov

~

I lift my head up and stare him in the face, "What?"

"I-I wanted to tell you earlier I just.."

"Louis what are you talking about?"

"I'm dying Jo, I'm dying." he repeats.

"What do you.. How are.. Explain!" I rush him.

What does he mean he's dying?

"I.. I um.." he stutters.

"Louis spit it out." I emphasize each word. His starting statement alone scared me but his hesitancy to explain the situation is only making it worse. "What are you talking about?"

"There's something wrong with my head." he starts carefully.

And the worst thought immediately appears in my head. "And no babe, it's okay, I don't have cancer." he assures and I exhale a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong with you?" I whisper, trying to contain my emotions to listen.

"Um, I.. I don't know exactly.." he tells me.

More tears spring free, "Really? Louis now is not the time to be.."

"I'm telling you the truth this time, I truly don't know. The doctor tried explaining it to me but it's just so complicated, I don't know how I'd explain it to you. All I can tell you is that something is wrong inside my head and it's been causing me to... not be me lately."

"W-What do you mean? How?" I sniff.

"I get headaches often, sometimes I feel a bit dizzy, my hands tremble or sometimes, the worse case, I can't completely control them and, like this morning. You slapped me because I groped Eleanor's bum. It wasn't my fault."

I frown as guilt washes over me, "Oh my.. I didn't.. it looked like.. I'm sorry," I stumble out.

God I feel so bad.

Louis chuckles quietly. "Babe it's fine. You didn't know."

"Really, I'm so sorry," I say as I grab his face and inspect his cheek. It's still clearly red but not completely cherry like it was before, more like a visible pink. I kiss him all over it, continuing to mumble how sorry I am.

He only laughs harder and pulls away. He pecks me on the lips, "I'm fine. It's fine. I know it must've looked bad."

"I mean, it did, it looked like you got a good handful," I huff and he smiles.

I feel his arms release from around my waist. Next thing I know, his hands slid under my bum and squeezed. I jumped. "Louis!"

He grins up at me, "No, what I got from Eleanor wasn't a handful. That was a handful." He states cheekily and I shake my head.

"Is that all?" I whisper, going serious again.

"Well, no." He speaks slowly and I grow scared. "My memory, it.."

Suddenly, he presses down onto his temples harshly. "Please, not right now." He whispers.

"What? What's wrong?" My eyes widen.

"It's.. It's my head." His eyes screw shut for a moment. "It's nothing."

"What about it? Are you getting a headache? Migraine? What's going on?" I panic. Is he about to die?

"Louis are you about to die?" I blurt out, scared of his response. He said he was dying and now his head is hurting. Is he about to pass out? Is he dying right now, in front of my eyes. "What can I do? What can I do?"