Chapter 18

{Major A/N: The ship name is Lou-sie guys. Not Louise. Half of you say Louise}

P.S, I'm #249 and #250 (: tysm ily!

P.S.S I hit 10K reads WOOOOOOT!

**

Josilyn Pov

"Jo, I can't even begin to tell you how horrible I'm feeling right now," Louis whispers as he continues to stroke my hair and wipe away my tears, yet they keep flowing, as I'm stretched on the couch. My head on his lap and feet on Harry. His frown was prominent on his face.

"Louis, it's not your fault. It's not like you knew. I just- I just can't believe he did this to me," I sniff as I pull my legs closer to my stomach "I just need time to get over it"

He pulls me closer to him.

"What can I do to help Jo?" His face pained. He always did tell me that me crying was one of the #1 things on his hate list.

"Nothing. I think... I'm done Louis" I whisper, as I wipe away my tears but they keep coming.

Louis looks down at me worriedly, "What? Done with what?"

"Guys. Boys. Males. I'm just fucking done with it all!" He wrinkles his eyebrows. "I always end up getting hurt and I'm sick of it. What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Don't say that babe, nothing is wrong with you! Don't give up on guys just cause some of the ones you've dated ruined their chance with you. You're perfect!" He forces me to sit up and grips me by my shoulders as he forces eye contact.

I turn my head away from him as I remove his grip.

"No! Don't say that! Don't freaking lie to me! I'm not perfect. I'm fucked up and probably lesbian for all I know," I yell as I stand up.

"Jo, calm down-"

"I don't wanna calm down! I'm fucking pissed off. Why the hell can't I just find a guy who loves me for me? Or who I last with? Or who-"

"Well maybe you're just looking in the wrong place," he exclaims.

"What the hell do you mean 'the wrong place'? Where am I suppose to look? I've tried everything, I've tried everyone!" I yell standing up.

"No Jo, you haven't!" he yells more frustrated, standing up too.

"Really? Austin, Tim, Jake, Justin, Gage, shall I go on? My god, I already seem like a whore, who the hell else do you want me to date?" I scream.

"Just fucking think about it! How about you look right in front of you-" He pauses and takes a breath and lowers his voice.

He grabs my hands and holds them tightly. But jumps when our skin touches. Why the heck does he keep doing that?

"Just think Jo. Someone who's always been there for you.. who's always treated you like royalty.. who you can trust with all your secrets and tell everything to," he states, staring intently at me as he steps closer to me.

Who the hell is he talking about? The description fits him exactly but I know he's not talking about himself. But who else would it be?

I huff and look around, my eyes landing on Harry who's closest to me. His face is filled with different emotions. Mostly distraught.

Harry and I are kind of close.. and I feel like other than Louis, he's there for me most of the time.. kind of. I don't tell him EVERYTHING like I do Louis but maybe he was just exaggerating his words. Plus, Louis did one time bring up me dating Harry. Is that who he's talking about?