Chapter 31

Josilyn Pov

For the next couple of weeks, it had just been me and Louis.

We were glued together.

I could officially say I had feelings for him.

Louis would not let me out of his sight unless I had to force him.

Right now, I was straddling him on our bed as we made out.

He flipped us so he was on top and begin to kiss up my neck. His hands slithered up the sides of my shirt and I wrapped my ankles around his waist, pulling him down closer.

He chuckled into my mouth, "you just can't get enough of me, can you?" He mumbled against my lips.

I laughed and flipped us back over, "my sir I think it is the other way around," I grin, "correct me if I'm wrong" I say as pulled my shirt over my head.

His eyes dropped to my chest as I felt him harden underneath me. I giggled.

"Actually, I think it goes both ways," he says as he pulls his shirt over his head too.

I bite my lip and run my fingers down his abs.

He pulls me back down to him and we kiss each-other hungrily, him slipping his tongue into my mouth.

After a bit more time, Louis remains in only his boxers and me in my lace undergarments. I can feel his hands beginning to slide up my back to unclip my bra.

But right as he gets there, I throw my hand over my mouth.

"Are you o-"

I get off of him and quickly run to the bathroom. I lift the toilet seat and feel myself throwing up. Louis rushes after me and rubs my back soothingly. My hair was already up, thankfully, so he didn't have to hold it this time.

I close the lid and sit on the tile floor, suddenly exhausted.

Louis flushes the toilet and then sits down behind me. He tries to pull me close but I shake my head and stand, "don't touch me, I think I'm sick and I don't want you catching it."

I grab my toothbrush and turn on the water, brushing my teeth. He stands and comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, "I don't care"

When I finish brushing my teeth and set my toothbrush down, turning around to Louis who still has his arms wrapped around my waist. My breath is minty.

"You should. You have a concert tonight," I tell him.

"I wouldn't mind staying here with you instead. Especially if you're not feeling well," he says leaning in for a kiss.

I throw my hand up and block it.

"Mm. That's sweet but no. You gotta be up and healthy."

He lightly bites my hand and I pull back, "Ew Louis!" I laugh.

He laughs and picks me up and sets me down on the sink counter. He leans in again and at first I turn my head, resisting. But then he takes that chance and begins to slowly kiss up my neck. I melt into his touch.

"You can't just give me a hard-on and then leave me hanging," he mumbles.

"What are you doing to me?" I breathe.

I feel him smile against my neck, "trust me, you do me way worse,"

This time when he kissed me, I didn't pull away and actually pulled him closer. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged slightly.

He moaned into my mouth as I felt him loop his fingers around the sides of my underwear.

Were we about to do this in the bathroom? Any other time I wouldn't mind but.. I wanted our first time to be a bit more special.

"I don't want to do this in the bathroom," I tell him.

He nods, "me either." He grabs me and sets me down on my feet. But as soon as my feet touch the tile, I suddenly have to throw up again and break out of his grip and go to the toilet.

I collapse to the ground, lying my cheek against the cold tub.

I see Louis sigh to himself. He gently scoops me up and carries me back to the bed. I look at his face, trying to read it, as he tucked me in. But he's gone emotionless.

"I'm sorry," I mumble with a frown when he gets dressed again and goes to leave the room.

He turns around and kisses me on the forehead, "It's not your fault. Get some rest okay," he shows a small smile before walking out and gently closing the door behind him.

**

O what a moment ruiner. Lol.

This chappy was short but saucy :P and well a teaser..

Sorry I don't update daily anymore *le insert frown*

School starts in 18 days.. ew

And I still have to read my summer reading book. Yeah... It's 300+ pages and I'm on page 40 :|

And OMF a bunch of you flipped when I changed the cover photo so I just changed it back ^.^

Currently #222 and #245

Vote and comment please! Vote at least. It's like so easy.