Chapter 74

A bit of changed up povs and attempted third Pov in this chapter. Not sure if I'm doin it right or not but that's how I wanted to do it! Try not to be confused! :) xo

--

Today.. was going to be a great day.

First..

I was woken up by my oh so special family.

>>>>

"Hold it Liam, be careful." Louis instructed stressfully as he handed over the tray of food to Niall with a mug of tea on it.

"I got it Louis." He tells him.

"You drop it, I kill you." He narrows his eyes.

"I said I got it!"

Louis was stressed. He'd woken up extra early to fix Jo's favorite breakfast meal. But turns out, there weren't enough eggs for waffles because they had been mostly used up.

The bus was always stocked of food and snacks for the boys at the beginnings of tour. Though it would usually end up back empty by the end. So Louis should've seen it coming.

With the lack of ingredients in mind, he had to resort to something else.

But now the question was.... pancakes or french toast?

He sat there for 10 minutes trying to decide what she'd like more. She loved both, it was a hard decision. What if he cooked pancakes but she had a taste for french toast? What if he cooked french toast but she suddenly hated french toast and had actually wanted pancakes?

These were the thoughts that were running through his head as he sat staring into space. Though he was snapped out of his thoughts by Brianna waking up. Her whining could be heard as she slowly waked.

Louis rushed to his feet, eager to get to her before she had the chance to start crying and wake her asleep mother who was currently stretched onto the couch. She'd stayed up late the previous night trying to get her precious baby to fall asleep. Finally succeeding at about 2 in the morning. Poor thing passed out right after her baby did.

He stood over the crib and her eyes lightened at the sight of her daddy as she instantly sat up, holding her arms out. He picked her up and she quieted then and there.

"Goodmorning you," he smiles poking her nose after setting her in her Elmo high chair.

In response, she tiredly rubs her fist against her eye.

"Okay Brianna.. what's for breakfast?"

Louis grabbed her bottle out of the fridge and showed it to her, waiting for her reaction.

She shook her head.

He put it back and grabbed her rice cereal out of the cabinet.

She shook her head.

He groaned, "Brianna we don't have time for this right now."

He grabbed the box of Cheerios.

She hesitated and he got a pinch of hope. But it was gone as soon as it had appeared as she then shook her head.

He huffs, putting it back, "You know what.." He opened the fridge and pulled out the small bag of ham. He ripped a small strip and then gave it to her, "don't tell mommy."

After she happily took it, he focused back on breakfast. Realizing he'd killed enough time with Brianna's breakfast, and quickly decided on pancakes.