Chapter 68

As his heels hit the end, he falls back onto the bed with me on top.

He sits back up as I wrap my ankles around him and fold my arms around his neck and immediately go to return the favor and began sucking harshly on his neck.

As I continued, sure a hickey was forming, I began to feel him under me. I lightly ran my tongue over the bruised area like he likes and he moans. Soon I pulled away and admired my masterpiece.

That's when he pulled me back down to his lips as we continued to kiss.

I guided him to lay down and reached up and pulled his shirt over head. I slowly began to kiss up his stomach leaving small love bites all over.

After I tugged his jeans down, I quickly but agonizingly slow pull his boxers down. I go to pleasure him but his hand stopped me.

"No babe just come here," he holds his arms out and I climb to sit on him. My bare is now on top of his and he immediately groans.

"What? What I do?" I ask.

"You're sitting on me," he breathes.

"Oh sorry I thought.." I went to reposition but he grabbed my hips and sat me back down.

"I didn't say I didn't love it." He tells me pained.

Oh.

I began to move in circles slightly and I could feel him getting harder very quick as he moaned. Just sitting here against he each other felt amazing itself.

"Jo.. I can't.. hold out for m-much longer."

I stopped.

He again grabs my hips and this time he flips us around.

"I wanted to take things a bit slow but now I don't know if I can." He speaks.

He feels around for the top of the towel and then pulls it off, "Why is this even still here?" He throws it to the other side of the room before turning back and admiring my body.

"You're so beautiful," he tells me.

He then begins to slowly kiss down my cleavage, down my stomach, and he stops in front of my heat before looking up at me and smirking.

"Oh so you can pleasure me but I can't pleasure you?" I breathe as he inserts a finger into me and begins pumping it in and out of me.

"Exactly, you're more important." He kisses me as he inserts another finger and I moan as he begins to curl them.

"That feels so good.." I breathe.

"Does it?" he cocks his eyebrow "Well imagine how good it's going to feel whenever I'm in you."

He leans down and teasingly runs his tongue through my entrance and I can feel my legs shake slightly.

He chuckles as he presses his palms down on my thighs to help stop as he then leans down and repeats his actions over and over again.

"You're so ready." I hear him say "So wet."

"Just for you.." I mumble as I tighten my ankles around him.

But his head snaps up at my words, darkening slightly, "Jo I need you now."

He tries to position himself at my entrance but I lie my hand on top of his and stop him, "Wait I want to pleasure you."

"No Jo I need you right.."

He's cut off by me wrapping my hand around him without warning and he hisses loudly, cursing under his breath.