Chapter 35

Welcome to Smutty Hut Jr.

Bring on the smut o

--

Josilyn Pov

After dinner, Louis grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.

I locked the door behind us. Because the boys DO come in without knocking alot. And they HAVE interrupted us many times.

He took off his shoes and I plopped down face-first on the bed.

I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my hip and flipped me over. So I was on my back.

Louis crawled to hover over me,

"Are you full?"

I nod.

"Do you feel like you need to vomit?"

I shake my head.

"How does your tummy feel?"

"Satisfied."

"Good," he then leans down and connects his lips with mine.

My hand flies up to his hair as I run my fingers through, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues go at each other for dominance as he slips out of his jeans.

I tug on his shirt and he quickly gets the message, pulling the shirt over his head, before re attaching our lips.

He grabs the hem of my shirt and gently but quickly takes it off me, tugging down my shorts right after.

We're really wasting no time here.

His hands go to my breasts as he unclips the clip in the front. I slip out of the bra and let it fall to the floor.

He slowly kisses from my cleavage all the way down my stomach. He stops at the beginning of my underwear.

Sending me a wink, his fingers loop into them before pulling them down my legs.

He takes my legs, grabbing them by the back of my knees, he lies them on his shoulders.

"That's not a good idea," I say.

"Yeah you're right. Knowing you, you'll squeeze the life out of my neck," he smirks, moving them down to his waist.

I laugh because it's true.

He looks down at me once more before I see him dip his head down in between my legs.

"Shit you're wet," he says

"Of course I'm fucking wet, did you think you were the only one who wanted this?" I say.

"No.. not exactly.. I don't know," he laughs.

I suck in a tiny breath when I feel the air from his laugh touch me.

"Oh so you liked that huh," I sigh happily when I feel him begin to blow onto my wet clit.

And without warning, his lips attach to me and he begins to suck violently.

My fingers tighten around his hair strands, pulling him closer.

"Oh my god.." I breath as I felt him slip his tongue out.

He flicked it back and forth teasingly before inserting it into me. My legs tightened around his waist as I closed my eyes.

He just kept going at it until I felt myself getting closer and closer. But just when I thought I was done for, I felt Louis insert a finger into me.