Chapter 11 - Filler

Short chapter.. (Filler)

**

Josilyn Pov

Jesus christ Louis Tomlinson is pissing me off right now.

After Louis's little outburst, Gage just awkwardly stood there, a bit intimidated by him. But then before I could try to escape out the door, Lex took his arm and invited him inside. As soon as his butt touched the couch, everyone began to shoot questions at him.

'What do you do?'

'Where do you live?'

'What sports do you play?'

'Ever heard of One Direction?' Stupid question. I know.

'Do you like The Wanted?'

And etc.

His answers were really interesting. I found out he lives in his own medium sized apartment. Alone. He's a tattoo artist (that's kinda hot if you ask me) who used to play basketball and he likes to grill food sometimes.

Those answers were good enough for me and I'm wondering why they're still trying to get things out of him. After a while, he started to get comfortable with everyone and everyone began to loosen up, and before I could even process, they were all joking around and laughing with him.

Louis, for the most part, stayed quiet the whole time, except for some smart comments he'd throw in here and there. But tbh his silence was kind of annoying me. I mean, he wanted to meet Gage so badly and he's been sitting right here for the past 2 hours now and he decides to be quiet and cross his arms on the reclining chair.

Wow.

Right now, Gage's arm was casually thrown across my shoulder (no complaints there) as I snuggled up to him with my feet tucked under me. Everyone was in the middle of laughing at a funny story he told when Louis spoke up,

"Ok, I'm ordering a pizza, anyone want anything?" He mumbles pulling out his phone.

Everyone said their usuals and Louis was about to call when I spoke up,

"Wait! Gage, what do you eat?" I ask looking up at him.

"Nothing you eat," he chuckles.

"Try me" I smile.

"Fine, I eat pineapple and pepperoni," he tells me.

I don't yell out 'ew' like some rude boy by the name of Louis Tomlinson, but I simply raise my eyebrows.

"That's different," I laugh. He chuckles.

"I'll have that Louis. We'll just share," I say. To you know, save money.

Louis wrinkles his eyebrows and frowns. Me and Lou usually share a pepperoni pizza but I want to try something different. It looks like he was angry for a second but it faded.

Louis looks over to Gage, "So you eat pineapple and pepperoni together? On one pizza?"

"Yup"

"That's gross"

"Yeah some people might think that," he shrugs.

Louis rolls his eyes and then calls Papa John's, ordering all the separate pizzas. When he gets off the phone, we all go back to talking. Louis groans and flips on the TV, keeping his focus on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I honestly loved this show. This was one of me and Louis's shows. Our other ones being Family Guy, American Dad, and Awkward.

Louis looked over at me when he realized the show and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me,

"I hate this show" Gage mumbles.

Louis's smile dropped and he turned his head.

"What? Why?" Jade asks, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I don't know.. I just hate Ross and Rachel's on and off relationship. And I think Joey acts stupid," he answers.

I raise my eyebrows but just reply with a simple 'oh.' We all have our different interests I guess. Louis look like he really wants to say something but I give him a look and he stays silent, his attention going back to the TV.

~~

Louis gives the pizza man $50, plus tip, and tells him to keep the change, before closing the door. He sets the pizza on the coffee table and we all dig in, searching for our pizza. I find me and Gage's and open it up and just stare at it as Gage goes ahead and begins to eat. It can't be that disgusting, right? I mean he likes it, it has to be kind of good.. right?

Gage laughs, "Are you going to try it?"

"I don't know, what if I don't like it?" I ask nervous.

He chuckles, "then you won't have to eat it,"

"But..but-"

"Here, just bite off of mine," he offers, holding it up.

I smile, he's offering me his food. On the first date. Yes, I've come to the conclusion that this is, in fact, a date. The thought it self, gives me the courage to lean over and take a bite out of the pizza.

I chew slowly and then finally swallow. Wow.

"Soo.. how was it?" He asks curiously with a grin.

"It was.. good!" I exclaim, surprised. He laughs and nods as we continue to eat.

"Harry, may I talk to you outside please?" Louis asks with a totally forced smile, as he gets up and walks towards the back door, located in the kitchen.

Harry stands and quickly follows.

*******

So I can tell this was really shorter than the others but... Louis POV next WOOHOO! Excited? No? Well alright.

25+ votes to get it.. yup yup

But I still haven't written it so don't expect it right away. I'll probably upload it tomorrow! I think I update too much lol.. I do don't I?

Please keep voting, commenting, following, and spreading the word!

Comment 'Stripes' if you're going to help me by doing that..

I'll luff you so freaking much if you do!

K sorry. This was long.

-Peace, Love, Buddah