Chapter 60

I feel myself slowly wake up at the sound of whispering.

"And then Uncle Niall fell off the.." He stops when he notices my eyes slightly open and smiles.

"Look! Mommy's awake!" He exclaims holding her up.

Brianna squeals.

"C'mon lets give mommy a big big kiss!" He says.

I smile as he pulls Brianna down so she's right next to my cheek and she immediately plants a large wet kiss onto my cheek, pulling away with a loud, "MWAH!"

I laugh loudly and wipe away some of her drool, "My god, I will never get used to that."

He laughs and gives her a big kiss on the cheek too and she giggles.

"She got that from you, surely." I shake my head chuckling slightly as I get up and walk into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

Out of the mirror, I see him get up and set Brianna on her back on the mat on the ground, near the door with a toy, before he follows me.

He leans against the counter next to me, "What do you mean? Her amazing kissing skills?" He teases.

"No, that part she got from me. I'm talking about that maniac smooch she just did," I laugh.

He chuckles, "Well that one she got from Niall, that I'm sure of. And I'm sorry but did you just imply you're a better kisser than me?" He tilts his head.

"I'm sorry but did you just imply I'm not?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I believe that's exactly what I just did. Problem?" He challenges, as he slowly pins me against the sink by gripping the sink on both sides of me.

"Massive problem. By saying that you're implying you're good at kissing." I purse my lips, looking up at him as he leans in closer.

"Are you trying to deny it?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing."

"I have you know, I'm an excellent kisser," his lips are hovering over mine, half an inch of space between.

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"Prove i-"

I'm not even able to finish my request before I feel his lips crash onto mine.

I'm caught off guard and gasp against his lips as he takes that chance to gain entry as his tongue explores my mouth. My arms wrap around his neck and I feel his hands slither down to my butt, squeezing, before making me hop up and wrap my legs around his waist.

I pull down on his lip slightly, like I know he loves, and I feel him curse into my mouth. Running my fingers through his hair, he moans when I began to tug on strands.

We're moving at a completely fast pace as one moment I find myself sitting on the sink, the next against the wall, and then onto the bed.

It's when he begins to tug on my shorts that I'm brought back to reality and lie my hand against his, stopping him "Stop, stop." I breathe.

"What?" He mumbles against my lips as his hands find the hem of my shirt. But I slap it away and he jumps back, "What the h.."

"Brianna is right there Lou!" I remind him.

His head snaps over to Brianna who's, thankfully oblivious of whats going on around her as she lies on her tummy, still playing with her toy. Wasn't she on her back before?

"Shit," he curses under his breath as he moves off of me and collapses onto the space next to me on the bed. I laugh, as I lean over and peck his lips, "If it helps, you are indeed an amazing kisser."

Just as I say that, the door is opened and Niall slowly comes through with his hand over his eyes, "It sounded like you guys were busy so I'll make this quick.."

"We're done Niall." I cut him off.

"Oh thank goodness," he breathes taking his hand away from his eyes. His eyes find Brianna on the ground as she squeals when she sees him. He smiles and picks her up, "Hey cutie! How are you this morning?"

"Niall!"

"Oh sorry!" He chuckles "Jo your mom is here."

"My mom?" I repeat with wide eyes.

I haven't seen her since Brianna was 2 months. We've talked but both been too busy for a visit.

"Yeah, she's down.."

I stand up on the bed and jump over Louis's body and run out of the room. I hear him laugh as him and Niall slowly follow.

I take two steps at a time as I get to the bottom quicker, I'm instantly met with her green eyes and curly hair, "Josie!"

"Mom!" I exclaim, as she brings me into a tight hug.

"How are you sweetie?" She smiles.

"Good! Great actually." Everything is perfect right now.

She pulls away and holds me by my shoulders as she scans me.

"My you've grown so so much!" She says dramatically.

"It's been two months." I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah but.. ohh you're right, sorry that was meant for my other daughter." She teases.

"Where is she?" She asks eagerly.

I roll my eyes and laugh, "Wow mom, wow. Should've known you didn't come here to see me."

Just as she fixes her mouth to say something, I feel an arm hook around my waist and pull me close, "Of course not. She came to see me. Didn't you Mrs. Sydney?" Louis gives off a cheeky grin.

"Louis!" She smiles wide as she pulls him into a big hug. He chuckles and hugs back.

"Oh I've missed you all! How are you? How have you been?" She rushes.

"We've been good." She pulls Zayn into a hug and goes to Harry next.

"And you Harry?" she asks, hugging him.

"Same as always." He tells her.

She does the same with Liam.

"Where's Niall?" She asks.

"He's changing her diaper," Louis says.

I laugh. Poor Niall.

"What about you Mrs. Sydney? How are you doing?" Liam asks.

"I'm in great shape for the most part. Being a nurse and getting few hours off is tiring but I managed to take off today to see you all." She smiles.

"You must be so exhausted, take a seat! I'll go fix you lemonade," Liam says as he gets up and goes to the kitchen.

We all then go to take a seat. I sit down and my mom and Louis both go to sit on the same spot next to me.

"Oh sorry," they say at the same time.

Louis goes to sit on my other side instead but bumps into Zayn who was going to sit there.

This got awkward real quick.

--
Short.

I'm sorry. So sorry.

I felt like everyone hated the last chapter.

And on top of that, no one really commented like they usually would so I think that's kind of why.

And I know this was a bad chapter too.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong tho.

I just think I'm losing my touch with this story too.

Sorry, just sorry.

-roar