"I Caught myself" (UPDATED)

Sky's Pov-

The girls slept over the whole weekend and left this Sunday morning. Lilly better get her ass home before ma comes home. True story no lie, she comes bursting in the door.

" Ja-dy you lucky you came home early, cause you know Auntie Layla ain't playing with you" I said raiding the fridge.

" Im home, now aren't I, my ma's not gonna do anything. oh and how do you know Ray. " She said switching the tv channels.

"Oh, we go to the same school, and we have the same major, drama."I said walking towards the living room.

"Oh, wow, he's a drama major,that So cool." she had a smile straight across her face. "OH, ok, you betta not do anything stupid with Ray, cause he dates one of bestfriends, but I'm going in my room to take a nap" I said walking up the stairs.

"Alright . "Lilly said taking out her phone beginning to text. It was Monday already. I got ready to go to school with Lilly.

This whole weekend the girls been talking to me on what I should do with this situation. Ronnie told me I should get to know Jacob better. I listened. But I ain't asking him on a date. I mean I could pay for myself but it doesn't feel right so I'll just wait until he asks me out. I'll just Wait until last period cause we don't get to talk in first period and I don't see him at lunch, I guess he's always in the art room.

*Roc 's Pov-

It's been a week know and I have to start letting Jacob go on dates with Sky. I mean I seem wrong for doing this, I had to get pay back to what she did to my bro Zane. I mean my brother would come home and talk about this girl non stop. But she just broke up with him for no reason. I've never seen my bro cry over a girl before. He was a sucker for her trap.

I now have my major class know. I play the piano. I started playing since I was 4, and I'm good at it. The band room was huge. There was a door that lead right to the dance room. Everyone decided to go to the auditorium to set up for the fall performance. I mean it was a month away . I just stayed upstairs and practice. I started playing a song I was working on, changing the notes around and so on. I heard the door slam and in comes one of the girls I used to mess around with. Lexi.

See Lexi was the one girl that I sleeped with but she type different. She knew how to have fun. But I got bored and then I laid my eyes on Ronnie. She was perfect. but it was hard winning Ronnie over especially since I tired buying my way in her heart. I had messed up one time I really dont wanna get into that again.

"Oh, I didn't know you where in here ." She said walking up to me.

"Just working on a new song." I said fixing my music papers.

"Mind if, I sit, cause my dance class went on a trip."

She said smiling taking a seat. Wait Ronnie never told me about a trip. Hence the fact that Ronnie and lexi have the same dance class.

"That's cool, but Lexi why did you come here, wait is it just to get with me, cause I you know I'm with Ronnie." I said looking at her. I had to be honest. I mean I don't wanna loose Ronnie for sure.

"Roc, know why must you always go there, I just wanted to see what my ex boyfriend was up to." She grinned. I didn't respond to her. She's really staring to get to me.

"Roc, do you still like think about me." She said putting her hands on mine. "Uh no." I spat. I pulled my hands away from her.

"Come on Roc, you know you missed all this." She said moving closer to me. Truth is I did. I hated to admit it but yeah. I didn't move when she got closer. She put her hands on my chest. Before I knew she pressed her Lips onto mines. Damn I miss them lips. But I soon realize what she was doing. I pulled away.

"Now tell me you still don't think about me." She got up and walked out the room. WHAT the heck just happened.

*Jacobs Pov-

It's been a week. Man Sky's been acting weird lately. I wonder what got into her. It's even weirder that my ex violet and Austin have gotten very close. But hey Im happy for them. It was last period already. Im thinking about taking her somewhere tomorrow. Not like a dinner or anything. Somewhere special to me.

*Sky's Pov-

I really wanted to ask Austin why he kissed Violet. I mean it's none if my business or anything but I really wanted to know.

"Dude Wassup."I said hugging him

"Hey." He simply replied. I took a seat next to him. Since I always pear up with him. Then I'll walk over to talk to Jacob after.

"So, you ready for our dat- I mean, you ready to go see The mountain Top in less than two weeks."

"Oh, yeah. Ecstatic." He said getting large paper out. We where doing famous people for our art show and self portraits for our portfolio. I went and did the same.

"I've been meaning to ask you something."I said sitting down. His head shot up quicker than ever. "What is it." He said looking at me. Hupmm that got his attention.

"I just wanted to know if you liked Violet, come on I'm your bestfriend, you could tell me anything." I said smiling at him

He took a while to reply. "Oh come on, Sky, you really think I'm interested in Violet. I mean it was just a kiss it didn't mean anything." He said putting his hands on his chest.

I smiled. "Hmm, oh I see." I said all sarcastically. He started laughing.

"Sky I'm so serious, I'm guessing we both were drunk, oh and why did the glass drop." I knew I had to keep cool.

"You know it just slipped out by hand, thank god my ma didn't find out. Well I'm boutta go talk to Jacob." I got up quickly. I walk over to him.

"Hey."I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Sky, wanna go somewhere tomorrow." Jacob asked looking at me. YES. He asked. Good.

"Of course, but where, I don't wanna go to a fancy restaurant or anything." I s

"It's not like,I was gonna take you there anyways"he said laughing. I pushed him.

"haha. No, but seriously where are we going." I said smiling.

"Can't its a surprise." He said laughing some more.

"Ugh, just tell me." I said pleading

"Nope, it's not a surprise if I tell you, uh."

"Fine then." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

The bell rang. It was time to go home. I missed Ronnie today. I didn't wanna take the train with Violet. Angie must have went to Prod's house. So I guess I'm stuck with Ariel. I mean she's one of my bestfriends but this girl could really run her mouth. All she was taking about was Ray, Ray, Ray. I could have sworn she mentioned something about Jacob but I didn't pay attention. This was gonna be a long ride home.

Note - WILL Roc be honest with Ronnie cause he messed up once and he did it again ....awwww Jacob's being all sweet.