Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V

I grabbed my tray, and walked towards the lunch table with Kiran next to me, passing by the table Chloe, Katie, Calum, Luke and Michael were at. I turned my head, proceeding towards the table that you could smell alchohal from. I backed away, throwing out my never touched lunch, and left the table without saying anything. I walked to the janitor's closet, and sat in silence.

Chloe's P.O.V

"So do you want to go somewhere this Friday?" Calum asked Katie, quite nervously. I was ease dropping on their conversation since Luke and Michael kind of left me out of theirs, talking about fifa. I stabbed my food while Calum and Katie were being all cute and stuff. From the corner of my eye, I saw Luke exiting the cafeteria. He IS my best friend, well, WAS. But I guess I kind of understand where he was coming from, his situation.

"I'll be right back." I said to basically nobody, grabbing my bag and heading towards Luke. I walked out of ther doors and saw him take a turn. He doesn't know where he's going, it's his first day. I was speed walking, following Luke to wherever he was going. 

Finally, he opened a closet, the janitor's to be exact. I stood in front of the door, before taking a deep breath, opening the door. His blue eyes sunk into my hazel eyes as soon as I opened it. 

"Chloe." he breathed out. I gave him a smile, before closing the door and sitting next to him. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him, looking straight at the wall, while he stared at me. 

"Why are you here?" He asked, still not taking his eyes off me.

"Because, you looked like you needed a friend." I said, turning my head, meeting his gaze. 

"Oh." He said, looking down.

"So what's bothering you?"

"um, well it's just Anthony and Kiran keep forcing me to do all these drugs and alchol, and it's just really annoying and stuff." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I understand." I said.

"I'm sorry Chloe."  okay, that caught me a bit off guard.

"um, okay. Look I got to go, bye." I scurried to my feet, but all in a second, he grabbed my arm, spinnng me around, pressing his lips to mine. I reacted almost immediatly. 

A/N

ouh.

did ya see that coming?

i did. lol obvi 

comment // vote