Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Chloe's P.O.V

I still had no clue where Luke was taking me, but I wasn't scared, I trust him. We made conversation on the car ride there, talking about whatever, sometimes even ranting. It was weird to say that I felt comfortable around him, like I knew him for forever.

He pulled up to an unfamiliar building, scaring me just a bit. There were a ton of cars out in the parking lot though. I hopped out of the car, while Luke walked over to me, grabbing my hands in his, making the sparks shoot up my arm, and down my spine. I heard that it happens because that person has some effect on you, and boy does he have one on me.

"So, what is this place?" I said, kicking down at the concreate. "I looked online, and saw this band, Counting Stars, ever heard of them?" He asked, looking down at my small figure. I was short, very short if you compared me to Luke, but not to short, The perfect.... boy-girl, "couple" figure.

"Then this should be fun." He laughed, dimples showing brightly. Every time I see his dimples, I remember the dream I had of them. I was literally swimming in his dimples, and he was there with me. We had fried chicken and a pool/dimple party. Don't judge me.

We walked into the building, handing the person the tickets her had and we walked in. There were people, like us in the building. I had a simple dress on, but so did 18 other girls. I'm guessing this band, wasn;t the usual band Luke and I listened to. All Time Low, Mayday Parade, etc...

We walked in, and since it was 'General Admission' we just found any seat we could.

"So did you write that song?" I asked, while waiting for the band. He nodded his head, shyly looking straight at the stage. "I liked it." I said, looking at the side of his face. I saw a smirk grow on his face, making me smile. 

"I have others." Since when did Luke write songs? 

"About what?" I asked, but the only awnser he gave me was a shrug. I didn't say anything else because I heard some gutair stings and the band came running on stage.

a/n

tysm for 1.2K reads, ilyy.