Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-1 week before school-

Chloe's P.O.V

Waking up to the sunshine through my window helps me predict this day is going to be one of my best days of summer. I reached over, grabbing my phone to text my best friend, Luke. We bonded so much all summer we acted like we knew each other since birth. 

To: Luukee(:

Are you doing anything today?

We had some pretty good times in the summer, I'll admit that. Like the one time, we dnaced on the corner of a busy street, and earned $50 each. My dad and his are great buddies. They have a lot in common, like architecture or something like that, so since our backyards are combinded, their building a 'playhouse' for both Luke and I because strangley, we both always wanted one but they couldn't do it alone.

From: Luke

Meeting up with some friends I met a couple days ago. 

I stood up, fixing my hair, and changing clothes real quick. I texted Katie telling her she could come over if she had no plans. I walked downstairs, where my dad was every morning, but there was someone else, and it wasn't Mr.Hemmings.

"K-Katie." My dad said, standing up. The person turned his head, Tyler, my brother. I stood there, my mouth slightly opened. I haven't seen him since he moved out.

"Well nice talk with you dad." He said, standing up, grabbing his keys.

"Can't you act mature?" I said to Tyler, with disgrace. First thing I've said to him in five years.

"What are yo-" he looked at me, but I cut him off. He's not playing dumb 

"Your blamming mom's death on me! I had nothing to do with her death but you blam me!" I shouted. He reached for the doorknob completely ignoring me, but I ran over.

"Seirously Tyler!" I shouted once again. He huffed before attempting to grab the doorknob again. "I JUST WANT MY BROTHER BACK!" I yelled

"Chloe, it's just hard for him." My dad said calmly, explaining for Tyler.

"Five Years." I muttered. Tyler rolled his eyes, still not saying a thing. "My only sibling won't talk to me." I sobbed quietly.

"Chloe," Tyler said to me, his voice was so unfamiliar I hated it. I wanted to be able to know what my own brother would sound like. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I was completley shocked. Did he just apoligize? 

*

"He apoligized?" Katie said, as shocked as I was. Thankfully, me and Tyler made up after five years. I smiled, while sitting on my bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw people walking up to Luke's door. I looked at them, and recongized their faces. Luke was with Anthony, and his friends. I put a hand over my mouth, so they couldn't hear my sobs.

"Chloe? What's wrong?" Katie asked, crawling over to see what I was seeing.

He betrayed me that fast, with my own douche of an ex.

A/N OUUUH

If I get 5 votes, and 3 comments I'll update ;)