Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up, hearing the sound of the neighbors across the street. I looked over and saw them sitting in their porch out front their house. I checked my clock, 5 am. Why are they up so early, yelling. I turned to the side, looking at Chloe. A piece of her hair layed across her face, but she still looked beautiful. I layed back down, rubbing my eyes. 

I tossed and turned, but couldn't manage to fall back asleep. I got up and walked to the kitchen, and poured food and water into Molly's bowl. She came running from mom and dad's room where she sleeps, and ate evrything as I stood there, sleepily and watched her.

After she finished I walked back and got into bed. I stared at the ceiling before turning towards Chloe. I poked her and whispered.

"Psst, Chloe." I stared at her until her eyes fluttered open, but she didn't look happy. She was never a morning person

"What time is it?" she said, sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"5:30 am" I smiled. She smacked my arm before falling back in the bed. "Why are you waking me up so early?"

"I want to do something." I shrugged. She made a growl noise at me before kicking me in the leg.

I crawled over ontop of her, nuzzling into her neck. "Chloe!" I mumbled

"Luke stop." She groaned. "I have work in two hours, let me sleep."

"Let's go to the payground." I suggested, pulling her up and out of the bed.

"Well since I'm already up.." She said sarcasitcally, taking a hairband off my dresser she left here before, putting her hair into a bun. I grabbed my hat, and threw on a shirt that said, "Destroy yourself, see who gives a fuck"

"Remind me again, why we're going to the park at almost 6 in the morning?" She said, putting on her converse.

"Because I'm bored and you love me." I smiled, like a little kid. She rolled her eyes and opened the door, with me following behind. She was slow at walking, and the park was only down the block.

"Why are you so slow?" I laughed, looking back at her while she walked so slow. I stopped, and waited for her to catch up. Once she did I let her walk in front of me and then from behind, I scooped her up, carrying her.

"Luke! Put me down!" She whined. I laughed while swinging her back and forth in my arms.

"At the rate you were walking, we would've had to leave the park once we got there." I laughed, crossing the street while she cuddled into me like a toddler. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs around my torso. Her neck layed in the crook of m neck. 

"Why did you take me out." She whined, once again.

"You have to stop whining." I laughed. I walked into the gate of the park, and when I releasd my grip from her, she stayed clinging. "I don't wanna get down."

"But I wanna play." I sounded like a little kid, but I was just messing around. She got off of me, and as soon as her feet touched the ground, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over to the jungle gym. We climbed up an onto the platform and I ran over to the slide, ducking every so often. 

"You're too tall for this." Chloe said, while sitting on the edge, her feet hanging off. I sa next to her, wrapping an arm aound her,

"Thank you for coming with me." I smiled, kissing her cheek. 

"Yeah I mean I'm just so busy at 6:30 in the morning." She shrugged, yawning. I laughed at her sarcasam.

"So how's your math grade" I asked, cuddling into her side sorta. I put my legs ontop of hers, and wrpped my arms around her side and rested my head on her shoulder. She keeps me warm. (lol get it . no okay.)

"eh, I have a D but it's no-"

"I can tutor you!" She shook her head. I've tried tutoring her before, in the summer but she wouldn't let me.

"Come on! Please?" I jumped down and got on my two knees, folding my hands. It was akward because she was ontop, way much higher than me.

"No I just need to focus more that's all." I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest, and stared at her. She laughed before giving in.

"Fine, if you really want to you can, but we got to go because I have work in an hour." She jumped down and we walked back to her house side by side.

Chloe's P.O.V

Luke sat on the couch once we got home, while I went upstairs to take a shower. I took my hair out, took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around my body, and walked across the hall to the bathroom, taking a warm shower. I shaved my arm pits, and hopped out. 

I stood at the top of the steps to see if Luke was still here, and he was, asleep on the couch. I laughed before going back to my room, quickly getting on my uniform, and blow drying my hair. I was thinking about dying it again, because my brown hair was too boring. 

I slipped on my shoes and walked downstairs. On the last step I jumped to the floor. Walking over to Luke, I grabbed his phone, and took a picture of him sleeping, setting it as his lock screen, It was of the two of us, a really cute picture. Liz took it, it was me and Luke outside, running down the driveway chasing Molly.

I climbed ontop of him, and layed on him. 

"Psst Luke." I whispered, just like he did to me this morning.

"Drive me to work?" I asked. He nodded and I climbed off of him, as he stood up, fixing his hat. 

"Let's go captain!" I shouted before walking out the door.

A/N

LONG CHAPTER BUT GUESS WHAT

IM GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT TONIGHT 

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED I JUST AGGH

Comment// Vote and other things

oh and i deleted sadly and remember.. because sadly wasnt working out and someone said i copied off of them for remember so sorry about that. I'll make another story though, I have an ide already.