Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chloe's P.O.V

"What if a really hot guy moves in next door and you guys fall in love, and get married?" Katie said to me while I brushed the knots out of my hair, from all of the rides.

"I doubt it, who would fall in love with me?" I laughed, but she didn't. I put my hair in a messy bun, and sat down next to her.

"A really lucky guy." She whispered. I gave her a hug, 

"Thanks." I smiled. She released herself, and gabbed my laptop.

"Okay, twitter time now." She laughed. I sat next to her, as she logged onto her account. @loulinson_

"Just reached 300 followers!" She celebrated. She just got her account like, 3 months ago. Well, her last account, @hxrrystylxessx was hacked.

"Girls, it's 12:00 am, go to bed." My dad said at the door. We nodded, and put away the laptop. "Goodnight." He waved, and we laid in my bed.

"So, who do you think is moving in tomorrow?" Katie asked, facing me.

"Uh, I don't know but the sooner we go to sleep, the faster we'll know." I laughed.

*

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke, wake up!" My mom shook me awake in the car. I opened my eyes, and saw our new house in front of me. "We have to unpack." I got out of the car, and stretched my legs and arms, and yawned. I looked around the neighborhood, and saw two girls getting out bikes, one with blue hair in a messy bun, and the other with brown hair with red in it. The one with blue hair, caught me staring, and waved with a friendly smile, so I waved back. 

"Luke, we'll meet the neighbors later. Let's go." I walked to the trunk and picked up a box with all of my stuff for my room. I carried it in the door, and walked up the steps, 

"Which room is mine?" I called downstairs.

"The one on your first right." My mom said. I walked in, and the walls were... red. Perfect. I looked out one of the three windows, and saw the two girls walking down the driveway, each with a bike.  I unpacked all my stuff, and helped with downstairs.

Chloe's P.O.V

"Girls, we're out of milk, can you go to the store and buy some?" My dad said, interupting our afternoon cartoons. We untangled ourselves from our blankets and grabbed the money from my dad.

When we got outside, there was a moving truck, and a car in front of Charolette's old house. I grabbed my bike from the garage, and watched as a blonde boy got out of the car, and stretched. I quickly looked away, but turned back around and saw he was staring. I smiled, and waved and he did the same, before his mom said somthing to him, and made him help unpack.

"He's really cute." Katie gushed. I shrugged,

"Yeah I guess." When she finally got her bike out of my garage, we walked down the driveway, and hopped on our bikes and rode away.

*

Luke's P.O.V

"Mom, I'm uh, going out." I called to my mom, grabbing my money, running downstairs.

"Okay, be home soon, the next door neighbor invited us for dinner." I nodded, and looked at my clothes, the closest thing I could find that wasn't my own style was baggy basketball shorts, and a white tank top, with sneakers and my hair was flat, which I will fix later.

I hopped into my mom's car and drove around until I could find a store. I parked it, and walked in. Target. I walked over to the tanks and picked out a couple, that looked, cool. I walked around a bit more, and found skinny jeans and picked out a couple of those. I grabbed some cool sneakers, and hair spray before checking out.

*

When I got home I ran right to my room, excited to try on my new clothes. I only had an hour to pick out my outfit, so I started right away.

Chloe's P.O.V

"Chloe, I invited the new neighbors for dinner so dress nice plese." My dad said as I handed him the milk. 

"Wait, the ones who moved into Charolette's old house?" I asked him. He nodded, and I looked at Katie.

"Katie, your invited as well." I sighed with relief, I never have been alone with a boy without my friends before, and I'm deffienlty not starting now. I walked up the steps, with Katie following. She went through her drawer of clothes and I went through mine.

"How about this one?" I asked, holding up a yellow Rolling Stones shirt. She nodded with approval, and I picked out jean shorts to go along with it.

Katie picked out a white tank with a cat on it, and black shorts with starwars on the right side. We did our makeup, and curled our hair so we'd look decent (External Link)

We walked downstairs, and my dad was already setting the table, "Girls I need a bit of help." He chuckled. My dad wasn't exactly a cook, so I knew he had to go and pick up the food from somewhere else. Katie and I set the table, while my dad got the food all ready. Just then the doorbell rang, and I ran over to awnser it,

"Hello."

A/N Eh, not really a cliffhanger buuuut yay.

How is it so far? Is it good? Is it bad? lol 

Anywayy keep commenting and voting :) x