Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chloe's P.O.V

 I walked in my house, happy but mad. I was just a bet, like always. I'm so stupid.

"I'm so stupid." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest, plopping on my bed.

"No your not." Michael said, sitting next to me. "He's a jerk, you don't desereve him." He wrapped his arms around me, and comforted me.

"Lay down." He ordered. I laid down under the covers, and he turned on my TV for me. "What movie?" He asked me, looking through my movies. 

"Mean Girls" I smiled. He rolled his eyes but still put it in. 

"Okay, I have to go. But you'll be fine." Michael said, before giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

Five Minutes later, I sat up, and looked out the window. "Hey." I said to Luke.

"Oh, hey." He smiled. "Do you have a twitter?"

I laughed at the randomness. "Yeah, why?"

"Follow me, it's Luke716" He said, still concentrating on his laptop screen. I leaned over, and got my laptop from the end of my bed, logging onto twitter.

"Followed you." I laughed, going through my timeline. 

*Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please, way too many people in the Addison League. Now I'm at the age where I know what I mean, Oh woah.* 

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chloe, I'm coming to your house because my mom is going away all week."

"Okay, my dad is downstairs now."

"K."

I hung up and threw my phone down next to me.

"Sorry, Katie's coming." I said to Luke. He shrugged,

"It's fine."

"CHLOE!" I heard Katie downstairs.

"I'M IN MY ROOM!" I yelled.

"Guess who scored herself a date with her crush?" She said, while opening my door.

"Me." I said, sarcastically. 

"No, Me!" She squealed.

"Which crush?" I said, with a smirk.

"Calum, duh." She said, like I knew all along.

"Well, me and Anthony broke up." I smiled.

"What? When!" She stopped in her tracks. 

"Like, an hour ago? Luke and Michael were with me.

"Well," She sat on my bed, "I have a date tonight." 

"Why so soon?" I said, stopping what I was doing on my laptop.

"He wanted some of this." 

"Don't say that. You two are one of my best friends, I don't want any visons." 

I looked over at Luke, who was laughing quietly. Cutie

*

I woke up from the sun shining in my window, and a gutair at 12:00 pm. I rolled out of bed, and took a quick look at the window, and saw Luke playing gutair and singing.

"Luke?" I asked, yawning and stretching. He looked over and quickly put the gutair down.

"Oh, hey." He said, fixing his hair a little by running his fingers around. I laughed, before getting up, and fixing my hair by brushing it a little and out it in a braid.I grabbed my phone and jumped downstairs with my feet together, and I saw my dad on the couch.

"Hi dad." I smiled, checking my phone for any texts, and I had three.

Ashton x

Can we hang out today.. bored :( 

Ashton x

Please?!?!

Katie

Calum kissed me.

 I told Ashton to come over, while I walked over to my cabniets. It's summer, so I pulled out ice cream. Yum, Chocolate. I pulled out a spoon and sat on the counter, listening to One Direction, Happily. 

"You pig." I turned around and saw Ashton. I jumped off and into his arms. He's basically my older brother, and I haven't seen him since school ended, plus he just graduated, so I won't be able to see him since he'll be in college. Well, if he goes, I'm not sure yet.

"Hey babe," He said, kissing my cheek. "You got something there." He laughed, pointing to my mouth. I took the back of my hand and wiped the ice cream off my mouth. He waved to my dad, and sat at the counter with me.

"So you broke up with Anthony?" He smiled, I nodded while he took my ice cream. I heard a knock on the door and jumped off the counter and darted to the door.

"Hey, um, my mom needs eggs. Do you have any?" It was Luke. I let him in, and he followed me into the kitchen and him and Ashton stared at each other.

"Oh, Ashton this is Luke, Luke, this is Ashton. Luke is my new next door neighbor and Ashton is my best friend who just graduated." I said, getting out the eggs.

"How many eggs do you need?" I asked Luke,

"Just three." I gave him the three eggs and he left with a wave.

Comment// Vote // and Follow me!