Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chloe's P.O.V

"Hello." The woman in front of me said. I stepped aside with a smile,

"Hey." One by one they walked in. First the woman, then the man. Then lastly, the blondie. In black skinny jeans, and a Rolling Stones tank, but different color. He walked in while ignoring my glance like a bitch. Katie walked over, and immediatly saw him. She smiled and we directed them into the kitchen.

"Hi there!" My dad said, walking over to the two people, blondie still next to me and Katie.

"Take a seat!" My dad said, with a smile. Everyone but me and my dad sat down, as for we had to serve the food. Ugh.

"What a lovely home!" The woman, I'm guessing blondie's mom, said to my dad as we finished the placing the food. 

"Why thank you!" He said, causing me to laugh, since he was never like this. Everyone looked at me, and my dad gave me a glare, Shut-Up. Basically. I walked over to the only open seat. Inbetween Katie and Blondie.

"Well, I'm Liz, and this is Andrew, my husband." She said pointing to the man next to them. "And this is Luke." She said pointing to blondie.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dave, this is Chloe and her best friend, Katie who I consider as a daughter." He smiled. I gave an awkward smile, as people were staring at me and I hate attention.

*

"So, do you play any sports Chloe?" Mrs. Hemmings asked me. We finished dinner, and we're now out back, adults sitting in the three chairs and the kids on the ground.

"I actually do, softball, soccer and volleyball." I smiled back. 

"Wonderful! How about you Katie?" She said, looking at Katie now.

"Just volleyball." Katie shrugged. Then conversation started amongst the parents, and the three others were silent.

"Gosh! Don't you people know how to start a conversation?" My dad said. "Say something like, hi how was your day?" And then they started again.

"Well, Hi, How was your day." I said sarcastically, folding my hands. Luke stared at me. I shfted next to Katie, uncomfortbly.

"Okay, that's not what I meant." My dad said, with a sigh. I rolled my eyes, and looked at the ground while tracing patterns.

"Well, thank you so much for the dinner!" Mrs. Hemmings said, and everyoneimmediatly stood up.

"Bye." I smiled, as they walked away. I huffed, before Katie dragged me upstairs, into my room.

"Holy Frog Shit he is so fucking hot!" She squealed. I shrugged, and sat on my bed, leaning on my window screen. "Like he looks like a bad boy, and acts like a bad boy!" She said, jumping up and down.

"Eh, he's alright." I said as the wind blew in my window, causing my hair to go in my face. I closed my eyes, as I tried to get it back in place but failed. I groaned, before putting it in a messy bun, like a messy bun. My blue hair was sticking out everywhere.

"I'm dying my hair again soon." I smiled. 

"What color?" She asked, sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know, I might dye it like, ombre." I said, standing up to look in the mirror. When I was walking back, I looked out the window, and saw Luke. I kneeled on my bed and watched him while he was on his laptop.

"What are you looking at?" Katie asked excitedly, screaming it loud enough so he could hear.

"Shhh!" I hissed, slapping her. She pouted, but when I looked back at Luke, he was staring at me so I immediatly ducked down.

I laid out on my bed, when my phone buzzed. I looked at it, 

"NIALL HORAN JUST FOLLOWED ME OH MY GOD!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

"WHAT? NO HE DIDN'T!" Katie said, snatching my phone out of my hand. "OH MY GOD YES HE DID!" She squealed.

Luke's P.O.V

"NIALL HORAN JUST FOLLOWED ME OH MY GOD!" Chloe screamed. I looked back out the window, and watched her and Katie scream while jumping up and down. I'm not going to lie, Chloe is hot, but I don't want to get hurt again. What Jessica di- I don't care about her anymore! Why does she always have to pop up in my fucking mind?

I shut my computer, and burried myself under the blankets. Tears easily flowed out of my eyes, as I sobbed quietly. I didn't want Chloe and Katie to hear me, I have to give that bad boy impression. I quickly got up, and wiped the tears away. I looked over and saw Katie on Chloe's phone, and Chloe looking at me. 

I looked away, while walking to the other side of the room, but I could still hear them.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Katie said. I walked back in front of the window. Either way, I suck at trying to be a bad boy so what;s the point. Chloe was looking at me.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, opening her screen window, me doing the same.

"Just.. stuff." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh." She looked down at the ground. "If you want, you can tell me. But you don't have to." She spoke quietly.

"It's just before I moved here, my girlfriend, Jessica cheated on me." I sighed. 

"Oh, well It's going to be okay." I looked up, and our eyes immediatly connected.

"Chloe!" Katie called. She quickly shut the screen door before turning away. "My mom's here. I'll see you later."

Chloe's P.O.V

"Bye." I waved to Katie while she walked out of my room. I immediatly opened my screen again to find Luke just like he was. 

"Nice hair." He laughed. I shrugged, 

"I know right." I said, playing with my bun. He laughed, causing me to laugh too.

"Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow, Goodnight Chloe." He smiled.

"Night." I smiled, while closing the screen window, and fallin back on the bed.

Okay, he's kinda cute.