Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Chloe's P.O.V

The band was better than I thought. Their music just put me in a good mood, making me jump up and down. It had a great rythm to it. I really liked their song, "Wave to Enemies." The words went perfect with the relationship between me and my one friend, Tanya. We were close yada yada.

"Did you like them? I thought they were great." I said, jumping once as my hands were attatched perfectly with Luke's own. He smiled, and nodded his head, agreeing.

"Yeah but their a bit different from All Time Low, and Mayday Parade," which was Luke's favorite bands. "But they did sound great."

"I'm really tired though." I sighed. I pulled out my phone, since I didn't check it during the concert because I was jamming.

Dad

Me and the hemmings family went to the beach house, it'll be the whole week for bonding. please make sure you n Luke keep your actions pg.13 or maybe even E.

I blushed at my dad's text.

"Just got a text from my dad, both of our families went to the beach for the whole week for bonding time."

"So it's just you and me?" he questioned.

"Yeah but my dad said to keep it pg.13, or maybe even E." we both laughed.

"Who's house, you or mine?" he asked, driving down our street.

"Yours, it's bigger." we both laughed.

"What if like, we made something that connected our houses together, so we could just walk from house to house without no outside." pulling into the driveway, Luke stated the most random thought.

"Like, knock down the walls and make it into one big house?" I raised one eye.

"No, like a bridge from your window to mine." he unlocked the front door, while I took my shoes off.

"Work on it and tell me how far it goes." I patted him on the back while walking to his room, where my clothes usually are.

I found a band shirt and soffee shorts I left here and slid them on.

"I got it!" Luke bursted through the door as I put my hair in a ponytail. "I have all this girl stuff in my room just because of you." he quickly said, as he looked on his dresser and found my brush and hair accessories I left over the summer.

I laughed, as I went back to his original statement.

"What did u get?" I tied my hair, finishing the braid.

"I could like put some wood up and attatch it." He said like he solved all problems.

"Would it be stable?" I said, walking towards the door.

"I can make it." he said, following me down the hall while I entered the kitchen, reaching in the fridge as he stood at the counter.

"Your not Bob the Builder ya know." I laughed, grabbing some grapes.

"I can be, Luke the...Lover though." he winked, making me laugh. "if ya know what I mean." he said, taking off his shirt.

"Deffiently." I said, sarcastically. I shoved grapes in my mouth while he walked around looking for something while swinging his shirt.

"What are you loo-" I was interrupted by a knocking at the doorbell. He walked over, shirtless and opened the door, where Ash came in.

"Did I ..?" He looked at the shirtless Luke,

"No." I rolled my eyes. "What's up?"

"Chloe oh my god, guess what!" he said, excited.

"What?!" I said sarcastically.

"Today at work, there were a whole group of girls starring at me, and I waved and they came up, asking for my number. Who knew working at a movie theater would land you a date!" he squealed, taking some grapes.

"How many girls were there?" Luke asked, whipping his shirt like it was a wet towel, spinning it then snapping it.

"Like, I dunno 7?"

"And you scored only one?"

"Well yeah, I couldn't go on a date with all of them it'd be weird."

"How old were they?" I asked quickly.

"18-19 just like me." He smiled.

"Congrats man." Luke patted him on the back after he was done acting like he was in the star wars movie.

Ash stayed until 2 am, then he left. I yawned,

"Goodnight." I said to Luke, dancing a little bit looking drunk. He chuckled, before I heard footsteps behind me.

"I'm coming." I opened his bedroom door n snuggled in his bed while he left the door open because there was no reason to close it, and layed down next to me.

"Goodnight." he whispered, kissing my forehead before falling asleep.

A/N

THIS MIGHT BE SHORT IDK SORRY

and this chapter kinda sucked. but it's 12:30 am don't judge.

Follow me on twitter @ashtxon_