Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chloe's P.O.V

Luke wanted the date as soon as possible, so we decided to have it tomorrow, but tomorrow was today. I walked in my room, looking out the window and saw Luke standing in front of his mirror.

"Hey Prince charming." he looked around, forgetting my room was right by his window. I laughed, before sitting on my bed, him doing the same.

"Helloooo" he laughed holding out the O.

"When are we going?" I asked playing with my hair.

"In like two hours." he said while checking the time. I nodded before closing my window, but opening it right away.

"Fancy or casual?"

"Casual." I nodded, closing my window and shade and turned on the light in my room. He can't see me getting changed!

I grabbed my towel before making my way to the bathroom taking a quick shower. I hopped out, wrapping a towel around my body and another around my soaking wet hair. I waddled into my room and slipped on a pair of underwear.

But right away I realized I had my period. I groaned loudly before grabbing a tampon, going back to the bathroom and coming back in my room, using new underwear.

I started with my makeup, not going to heavy on it. I added some gold eyeliner and mascara to my blue eyes. I then let my hair dry and played around with it, making it look good to my satisfaction. I quickly slipped on a simple, plain white dress with a tiny belt on with my black converse. Adding a light shade of pink lipstick on I got a text from Luke. [External Link]

Lukkke

I'm downstairs with your dad, hurry :(

I laughed before taking one last look in the mirror and walked downstairs, seeing my dad and Luke on the couch. Luke stood up, and walked towards the door, not even waiting for me.

"Bye dad." I waved, heading over to Luke.

"Bye." he waved back before I shut the door behind us. "So what happened?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Luke while we walked to his car.

"I knocked on the door and he opened it, letting me in then he started asking me questions like, where am I taking you, what time I should bring you home, and all that dad stuff." He laughed, but was still a bit scared by my dad's actions.

"It's funny because he didn't mind me coming over all summer, but now he's all protective." he said, as we climbed in the car. "You look nice by the way."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I laughed.

A/N hi.

LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER YESTERDAY OMFG I THREW UP LITERALLY

okay

enjoy this chapter

where do you think Luke is taking her????????????????????????????????????????