Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Luke's P.O.V

I waited for Ashton on my front porch for about five minutes. When I hopped in his car, there were papers on his passenger seat I had to slide over. I picked them up and looked at them. They all said things like, 'Date Ideas'.

"What's this?" I asked, confused. He looked over at me, seeing the papers in my hand.

"Oh, okay. So I was looking at really like cool, and unusal dates for you and Chloe to go on when you tell her you love her." He explained to me.

"Wait but don't you think it's too soon?" I paniacked. Of course I love Chloe but I'm not sure the feeling is mutual.

"No. If you love something you have to go for it." Ashton said with no expression. I didn't say anything. I dind't know what to say. I just nodded. When we reached his apartment, I picked up all of the papers and got out of the car. Ashton walked in first and I followed behind him. We walked through the halls and climbed two flights of steps until we reached his apartment. He unlocked his door and we walked in. 

I laid on the couch, settling the papers on the table.

"Let's get to work." Ashton said, excitedly.

Chloe's P.O.V

At around 3 in the morning, I woke up. I had a nightmare. I wiped under my eyes where there were tears.

I had a dream about Luke and I. We were walking through a river, hand in hand, peaceful. We said no word to each other, just smiled. I saw something far away. It was a woman, with my dad. They came closer. My dad looked between Luke and I and looked at the woman. "Why'd you leave me Chloe?" My dad said to me. I said no word. I went to squeeze Luke's hand, but he was gone. I paniacked. My dad shook his head at me. Then the woman put a hand on my shoulder. "I didn't want you like this." She said to me. I looked into her eyes, then I woke up.

I scurried out of the covers and ran in the hallway to my room. I quietly opened the door, where my dad was in my bed. He was a really heavy sleeper so I was okay. I looked around the room, still crying. I found my phone on the nightstand and ran out.

Quickly dialing Ashton's number, I cried while walking into the kitchen.

"Hello?" He said, grumpy.

"Ash." I sobbed.

"Chloe, are you okay?" He quickly said.

"I had another dream." Whenever I had a dream with a woman who was supposdly my mom, I called Ashton.

"Meet me outside your house." He said. On the phone, I could hear him running around.

"Okay." I whispered, still crying. I didn't bother putting on shoes, just socks. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. I still cried. 

I opened the door quietly, and only shut the screen door. It was raining really hard, so I sat on the swing and curled up in a ball, replaying what I dreamed. Ashton arrived three minutes, running up to me. I stayed on the swing, in my little ball. He sat next to me and hugged me in a tight, comforting hug. 

"It's okay." He cooed to me. "Tell me what happened."

I told him how me and Luke were peaceful then the woman and my dad were there and Luke disappeared. When the woman said "I didn't want you like this."

He sat me on his lap and I curled into his chest and cried until I couldn't. I heard a door open at Luke's house. It was Luke. He ran over here in sweats and no shirt. 

"Chloe, what's wrong." Luke whispered.

I got off of Ashton's lap and jumped into his arms. "Shh, it's okay." He said as I cried into his bare chest. He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

When I calmed down I pulled away from his grip.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me, bowing his head to get on my level. I avoided eye contact with him and he looked at me. I nodded my head.

Luke looked up at Ashton, then back at me.

"Chloe, can I tell you something?" He asked, standing straight up again. I nodded my head, and he took a deep breath in.

"This might not be the best time to say it, but Chloe Carter, I'm in love with you."

A.N

YAY He said he loved her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol idk.

So this story is almost done, and I'm debating wheather to make a sequel or not.

Comment if I should bc idk yet haha