Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Luke's P.O.V

I ran home, and slammed the door shut with tears of anger and sadness mixed falling from my eyes. My mom stood there, like she was waiting for me to come back. Well, there were no couches or anything to sit on so that's probably part of the reason why she was standing at the door.

"What happened?" She said softly. I cried into my hands, and she took me into her arms.

"Sh-She was kissing someone else." I sobbed into my mother's arms. She rubbed my back a while, before I darted out to the car. I needed a change. And this is the perfect time. I looked down at my clothes. My polo shirt with regular jeans, no more. I need this change despertly. Now.

"Are you ready?" My mom said, walking out of the door and meeting me at the car. I nodded. New school, new friends, and deffiently a new me.

Chloe's P.O.V

"Chloe, it's Katie. Open the door" Katie said from the hallway. I dragged my feet on the floor, and opened the door.

"Babe, you've got to- eek!" Once she turned her head toward me, she looked disgusted. I couldn't blame her, one half of my hair was in a messy bun and the other was down and all over the place. Plus, I was in a sports bra, and baggy sweatpants. It's as if my non-existent boyfriend cheated on me, when in reality my best friend left today. And plus, I had nothing to do so I was planning on sleeping in the whole day.

"Girl." She clapped, "You look hideous." She said, clapping on the syllables. I scrambled back to my bed, and burried myself under the covers.

 "And, ya stank." She said, lifting the covers over my head. "What died in there?" She coughed, making me giggle.

"I was only under here for like, three hours since Charolette left." I whined. "And I'm not doing anything today so why not?" I protested.

"Well three hours is enough." She stated, picking me up from the bed, and carrying me over to the bathroom. That's the thing, I'm short so everyone could pick me up. I'm about 5'3 so thats pretty short for my age..

"Shower in here and I need to fix up your room you slob." She had bad OCD, and everything bothered her that was out of place. As for I, the total, complete opposite. I needed everything a mess to make it feel like home. And I can't have it half clean, half messy. It either has to be completly clean, or completly messy. But I prefer messy because I don't like cleaning.

I stripped of my clothes, and stepped in the steaming hot shower. I could feel the dirt wash off of my body, and hair. I scubbed my hair with shampoo, followed by conditioner. I scrubbed the dirt off my body, and stepped out. I walked into my room, humming the tune, 'What Makes You Beautiful' and saw my room was clean.

"Dress pretty, I'm taking you out." Katie said. I pushed her out of my room, and went through my closet. I took out a black tank top, with Love written across it, and shook my head. I took out another tank, this time it was plain blue just like the color of my hair, and to match it I pulled out white shorts. Of course, I wear my black sneakers because their basically my only pair of shoes besides my work boots.

I looked in the mirror at my blue hair. I twisted it around a bit, before deciding to just braid it. I put a light pink lipstick on my lips, and silver and black eyeshadow with mascara on my eyes (External Link)

"Are you read- Oh my God you look Gorgeous." Katie gasped. I smiled,

"Shut up." I gushed, and picked up my phone before skipping down the steps.

"Bye Dad!" I yelled, even though he was in the kitchen. 

"Gorgeous." He said to me in awe with a wave. I walked down the driveway, and started walking where Katie directed me

"So, where are we going?" I asked her while opening Instagram.

"There's like a carnival down the street about two blocks, I figured you'd like it." I smiled, and looked at her,

"Yeah, thanks. But no ferris wheels." I pointed a finger at her. She chuckled a abit, remembering what happened the last time.

*Flashback*

"We need to go on one more ride!" Charolette squealed.

"Well, which one?" Katie said, looking around. "We've been on every ride but the ferris wheel." 

"Well let's go on the ferris wheel, duh." I said. We hopped in line, and waited our turn. We showed the man our wristbands and he let us on. We made our way to the top, and it stopped, letting other people on at the bottom.

"Did you guys hear about the story of the girl dying on the ferris wheel." Charolette said. I shook my head, and she continued. "Well, she looked over to see why they stopped while she was on the top, and she fell over and cracked her head open on the sidewalk." She clapped her hands together, for sound effect when she talked about the girl falling on the sidewalk.

"What." I started to cry, and panick. "I don't want to die, get me off, now!" I screamed.

*End of Flashback*

"Your so gulliable." Katie laughed, as we walked up to the carnival. "Two wristbands please." Katie smiled to the woman behind the counter, who returned the smile. Katie handed her a 20 dollar bill, and the woman gave her two wristbands in return.

"Here ya go." Katie smiled, and put my wristband on my wrist, and I did the same for her. 

"Okay, so which ride first?" I smiled.