Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

"Sorry about my mom guys, she's just kidding about that." I chuckled. I can't believe my mom embarassed me like that, ugh. And Chloe was probably in on it. I can't keep hanging with her 'group', I need some of my own friends and I found Anthony, Dylan and Kiran. She honestly needs to calm down about this, and not bring my mom into things, because if you can't tell, she's totally embarassing.

"So Luke, have you ever driven before?" Dyaln asked me as we walked into an allyway. 

"Nah, I'm just 17." I said, looking down at the ground. "Oh, here's the guy!" Kiran said, walking up to somebody, Bobby. The douche that my girlfriend cheated on me with. The three guys walked up to Bobby and his friends, they live three hours away?

"Oh hey! It's Luke." Bobby laughed, as I stayed behind while they exchanged something, most likley drugs. "Never thought I'd see you again, espically with these guys." He smiled. Just looking at him made me think of someone who was really important to me. Not Jessica, Chloe. I told her my whole story, and some people don't even know half of it. But she knows all of it. I just can't go back to her for some reason, I need her to realize she needs me.

*****

Chloe's P.O.V

First day of school isn't as great this time around. Of course, Ashton is two grades ahead, so he already graduated. This is my last year and I'm going to make it good. Luckily, Ashton didn't go to uni, so he'll most likley walk me to school a lot again.

I quickly took out a brush, and gliding it through my now fully brown hair with blonde highlights, and slipping on an orange shirt and jean shorts, and topping it off with my old black shoes. I didn't feel like getting too pretty so I only put on mascara and cover up before deciding I was okay enough for school. (Outfit in External Link)

I looked over at Luke's window, seeing him shirtless and we instantly made eye contact. Awkward. I grabbed my new school bag, and walked downstairs where my dad was, making pancakes.

"Goodmorning Chloe!" He said with a cheery smile. "Mornin'" I replied, with a small smile. I'm not really a morning person obviously..

**

Luke's P.O.V

First day at my new school can be a bit terrifying, espically with friends that force you to do drugs and drink. I got out of bed, and fixed my hair a little bit, before putting on black skinny jeans with a hole at my knee. I took my fingers, running them through my hair once more, before looking over at Chloe who looked gorgeous. She looked over and we made eye contact. She looked away and walked out of her room. God Dammit I miss her.

I put my Nirvana shirt on, with my shoes and walked downstairs, waiting for the shit that'll go down at school today.

A/N yeah this chapter sucks butthole again

Idk man. Idk.

Oh, I have an instagram page thingy whatever you wanna call it(: x @five_saucey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALUM XD 

QOTD- What's your favorite fanfiction? Need some good ones ;P

Vote and comment ;) x