Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Chloe's P.O.V

*July*

It was a boring day at work. Me and Calum sat at the desk, and threw a crumpled up piece of paper back and forth. I finally turned 18 meaning I could move away from my dad. I truly felt like Rapunzel because he rarely let me out.

But me and Luke made it work. A lot of times we'd have Katie come and get me then meet Luke and Calum some where. Sometimes we'd all hang out, but the sometimes Katie and Calum would leave us. Then she'd come back to drop me off at my house.

The door opened, and in came Luke. I smiled and jumped out of my seat.

"Chloe! Guess what." he said with a smile once I reached him.

"What?" I asked. He held pieces of papers in his hand, and showed them to me.

"I found an apartment for the two of us to live." he smiled. I screeched with excitement, flinging my arms around his neck. "My parents said they'll help us pay for furniture and food. But the rent is like 30 bucks a month."

"Luke, I'm speechless." I smiled.

"I did tons of research. And it's big enough for the two of us." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. Giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Your gonna be leaving me?" Calum whined from behind the desk. Luke laughed.

"Well I'm gonna need a better paying job. But I'll be sure to visit you. Plus you still have Katie." I winked. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

I told Luke i'd be back and went into Miss Kathy's office.

"Hey Chloe, what's up?"

"Well I found an apartment, finally." I started off. She cheered and waited for me to continue.

"But I have to quit." She frowned.

"Are you sure? Your my best employee." She said, standing up.

"I know, but I need to get a job that will pay off the bills and stuff." I lied, kind of.

"Okay okay. But I'm gonna miss you." She stood up and hugged her.

"Ill miss you too, but I promises Calum is visit him." I laughed. I walked out and filled out some papers.

"Shall we go." Luke smiled, lacing our fingers together. I smiled and walked out with him.

*

"Yeah, I'll do it myself." I told Luke. I had to tell my dad I was moving out.

"Dad?" I said, opening the door.

"Kitchen." he called.

"I have to talk to you." I started. " I'm 18. And remember when you said, when I'm 18 I can move out." he nodded his head. " Well I found an apartment."

"Who are you going to live with." I paused before taking a deep breath.

"Luke." He didn't say anything.

"Okay." I just ended the conversation there. I got out of my chair and walked to the front door.

"Chloe." He said. I turned around to face him, "yeah?"

"I'm sorry for the past few months." he said.

"Okay." I didn't forgive him, obviously.

"Just tell me the truth, did you or did you not have sex?"

"Dad, for the last time, I didn't." I said before walking out of the house, towards Luke's.

He was on the porch waiting for me.

"What did he say?"

"I can go." I smiled.

* 2 weeks later*

I finished putting our clothes in the drawer and walked out to the living room. Luke and Andrew had just finished putting the furniture together. Our apartment is complete.

"Thanks dad." Luke smiled, hugging his dad. Liz came out of the kitchen, since she put together the plates and everything else in cabinets.

"My baby boy is finally grown up." She wailed, flinging herself into Luke's arms. Luke akwardly stood there and him mom cried. Andrew came over to me and gave me a warm hug.

"Take care honey. And watch Luke for me, and Liz." he smiled.

"Thank you. And I will." he gave me a kiss on the forehead before grabbing Liz.

"We'll check up on you two constantly!" Liz called before closing the door. I looked at Luke, and he looked at me.

"It's 9 pm." he smiled.

"And?"

"We can break in the bed a little. Or completely break it." he smirked. I gasped at him.

"Luke oh my god! We do have neighbors."

"Actually, we really dont. This apartment is like, dead."

"I wonder why, it's really pretty and big. Especially the rooms."

"So what do you say?"

"Whatever you say." I smiled.

A/N

THATS IT THE STORY IS OVER LOL ITS V SHORT IDK THIS STORY WAS SO CONFUSING AND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

BUT IM MAKING AN ASHTON ONE AND ITLL BE MORE ORGANIZED I PROMISE.

SO STAY TUNED :)))