Chpater 6

Chapter 6

Luke's P.O.V

To be very honest, Chloe looked so cute covered in soap. She looked like the rainbow in the rain.

Molly has been in my room all day, just hanging out on my bed. I started twitter last night, already have twenty followers so I'm proud of myself.

"Luke!" I looked over, and saw Chloe is her uniform, soaked. I smiled, before being jumped on by Molly. "Molly!" She smiled. Her tag was smacking my face, and she had a hard tail.

"I'll be right back, I got to shower." She chuckled.

Chloe's P.O.V

I took my hair out of a ponytail, and took off my boots, sitting on my bed. I let out a big sigh before grabbing my towel and running to the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes, and jumped into the steaming shower. I scrubbed my hair with shampoo, and while I let it sit, I shaved my legs.

I hopped out after a long shower, and grabbed my work clothes from the floor. I walked into my room, and threw them in the hamper. Gosh, I have to do wash tonight. I closed my blinds, since Luke was there and I need to get changed and that's a big no no.

I got out simple Pajamas, shorts with a tank. I don't care if it's only like, 4:00 pm. A warm summer in July is my favorite. I braided my blue hair and opened up the blinds again. "Hiya." I smiled. Luke put his laptop on his bed, and postioned himself so he was completly facing the window.

"So, how was your day?" Luke asked me. 

"Good. How was yours?" I asked.

"Good." He said, petting Molly.

"So, want to play 20 questions?" I randmoly said. He nodded,

"Okay you first." He said, leaning his head on his arm.

C- "Favorite Animal?" 

L- "Penguins! Favorite band?"

C- "One Direction all of the way! Play any instruments?"

L- "Gutair. Ever have a boyfriend?"

C- "Yeah, I have one right now, Anthony. Have you ever had any other girlfriends beside Jessica?"

L- "Nope. First kiss?"

C- "Not yet, how long have you and Jess been dating?"

L- "A year last week." 

I was about to say something, when my phone rang. Michael!

"Hey Mikey."

"Can I come over?"

"Uh, yeah sure, but why?"

"I'll explain later."

"Okay byee."

He hung up and I got off my bed, telling Luke to wait a minute.

"Dad?" I walked into his room.

"Yes sweety?"

"Mikey's coming over."

"Okay, is he sleeping over?"

"Probably." I shut his door before walking back to my room. Michael Clifford has been my best friend too. Well, him and two other freaks, Ashton and Calum. We all lived around each other and basically, we hung out a lot. I consider them as my brothers I guess.

And, Anthony? He doesn't act like a boyfriend.. Not even a friend. But, I never had the guts to break up with him. He's a part of the popular group, but not one of those jocky football players. He confuses me. Charolette told me to at least break up with him over the summer, and I'm trying.

"Sorry, My friend Michael is coming over." I said to Luke. He nodded, and started to get up like we were done talking.

"Wait, are you going to bed?" I asked him.

"No, but isn't your friend coming over?" I laughed a little at him.

"I mean, yeah but you and him could talk, I think you'll like him." He nodded and looked down at the ground outside.

"Is that him?" He said, pointing to the pink hair freak. I nodded my head, and jumped off my bed, running downstairs.

"Hi Mi-"

"Chloe!" He screamed, wrapping me in a hug. I laughed at his act, but before I could say anything, he was dragging me upstairs.

"Michael, Michael! I yelled, once we were in my room. "What is your deal?" I chuckled, getting out of his grip.

"Look, Anthony wants you to hang out with him tomorrow, so dump him like, now." I looked at him, wide eyed.

"B-But, he never wanted to like, hang out with me?" I said. "And, wouldn't I want to break up with him over the phone, that's mean." I pouted. "I mean, of course I want to break up with him but he'll just make fun of me?"

"Let's go." He said, and he picked me up and dragged me out of my room.

"Wait, LUKE MEET ME OUTSIDE." I yelled, hoping Luke heard.

"Who's Luke?" He said, confused. 

"New next door neighbor," I said, and when I looked ot my right, Luke was walking out of his house.

"Why did you want me?" He asked, fixing his hair. 

"Because, I need support." I lied. I don't really know why I called him. I just met him yesterday?

"Call Anthony and tell him to meet you at the cafe." Michael demanded. I pulled out my phone, and texted him.

*

 "So, you wanted to see me?" Anthony said. We were now sitting in a little cafe, me in my pajamas and him in his normal clothes. Michael and Luke were in the oppostie corner of us. They could still hear things because it was only us four in there besides the workers.

"Listen, I don't think me and you. I don't think it's working out." I said, and looked him straight in the eye.

"B-but why?" He said. Oh now he acts like it means everything to him!

"You know why." I muttered. He moved back in his chair, and stood up.

"I never liked you, you bitch." And when he walked past me, he shoved me. SHOVED me. I fell out of my seat, and sat on the floor. I could't let him see me cry.

"Yeah, go ahead and cry like all the rest. You were a bet, a dare." He growled. That's it. I stood up and marched outside, following him. He didn't realise I followed him, which is good. As we walked, I kicked him in the back of the leg, and pushed him to the ground.

I walked out into Michael's car, and waited for the two of them. 

So, I guess today was fun. 

A/N lol hai guys.

I'm in school typing a Santa Manual..

Like come on It's January now.

Anywayyyy

Hope you enjooy!

Comment // Vote // Follow