Chapter 95

Hazel's POV

We went home.
Demi found out about her being pregnant and she took the news badly. It didn't help either that she was trying to readjust to real life. She also had to catch up on her singing career and find out everything that had happened over the past three years.
But months passed and Demi began to get bigger and bigger. She didn't really like it, but I heard herself reminding herself that it was her child.
She began to write a new album and she found it very easy because that's all she had done whilst she was in captivity.
Her and Dan had a lot of catching up to do....

3 weeks later

"HAZEL, GET UP!!" Jordan was on my bed bouncing it.
"What? Where am I?" I said sitting up.
"At home, STUPID." He shouted.
"What??" I was half asleep.
"Demi Lovato's house."
"Jordan Lovato. Sounds sick!" He said.
I laughed.
Yesterday, Jordan, Dan and Ozzy became Lovato's and were my brothers instead of foster brothers. So now there was 15 of us.

Winter and Connor had come back into our lives, and we were all so grateful. She was so happy that it was Grace and not Demi she cried!

"Hazel!!! GET UP WERE GOING IN HALF AN HOUR!!" Demi called from downstairs.

Since we had moved back into our old house, we all had to move schools again, and today was our first day.

We got into the manky school uniform they gave us for free and were given new backpacks, pencil cases and lunchboxes.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!!" Demi shouted from the car. Waving frantically. It was embarrassing but we all just laughed, glad to have her back.

So, Me, Carly, Jordan, Dan and Ozzy were stood in the middle of a new school having no clue where to go.

It didn't help that identical twins and identical triplets all new on the same day, together.

We laughed and began walking trying to find the reception.

After half an hour we found it. We didn't care that we were late, we were new.

"Hazel, Carly, Jordan, Daniel and Oscar." She said.

We nodded.

"I can't say that I'm going to be able to know who's who but welcome to the school, your in year 9 and all the year 9's are in maths right now." She told us. "Your room is room 78, have a good day."

We left.

We run up the stairs laughing and making rude jokes and we reached room 78.

We knocked on the door.

About 30 eyes turned to look at us.

"Hazel, Carly, Jordan, Daniel and Oscar??" He asked.

"It's Dan."

"It's Ozzy."

I could see some of the girls eyeing them up. I smirked this was going to be fun.

"How exciting to have twins and triplets in our class!" He smiled.

He seated us and we listened.

"Are they your brothers??" A girl in front of me asked.

I nodded.

"Is that your sister?" Erm.

"Of course it's her sister! They're twins you idiot!" Her friend said. She slapped her friend round the back of the head.

"Hey!"

I smiled.

"Sorry about my friend. I'm Karen, this is Pam, she had special needs." She said, smirking.

"No I don't!"

"Cool, I'm Hazel." I said laughing

"I apologise now, if I get you and Carly mixed up." Karen said.

"It's fine, even our Mum gets us mixed up sometimes."

***

We got on really well with Karen and Pam.

At lunchtime, they sat with us. Carly had made friends with a girl called Hermione who had matching blue streaks in her hair and she sat with us. Jordan, Dan and Ozzy had made friends with two boys called Grayson and Elijah. We all got on really well.

My life is finally going back to normal.