Chapter 90

Hazel's POV

Months passed.

Grace and Dave got sick of my attitude and sick of Harper so they sent us away. 

I found out months later that they had adopted Orlando and Noah.

I cried for days. My brothers had been adopted by strangers.

Me and Harper moved to lots of different homes, we switched schools every couple months and birthdays and several Christmas passed.

I was close to turning 13 and Harper 5. 

Harper had speaking problems. She could speak, but she sounded like a baby when she spoke. The fact she was so small didn't help her either so she looked about two years old.

I didn't see Carly a lot or anyone else. I missed all of them.

Social workers took me to see them once every three months, but that wasn't enough.

Carly had cut her hair and dyed the ends electric blue and Jackson's hair began to go blonde and curl.

I even missed Demi.

***

"HAZEL! HARPER! SCHOOL IN HALF AN HOUR!" The care worker shouted.

We had arrived here last night.

Social workers couldn't find anywhere else for us to go, so they dumped us in a group home with 10 other children. It was alright because they kept to themselves. And Me and Harper got a room to ourselves.

"D..d.do 'ee 'ave tu 'et up?" Harper asked.

"Yup, we need to do well in school and get out of here." I said.

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

She had a shower and got dressed and I did the same.

Whilst she brushed her teeth, I quickly shoved the correct school books into my bag and ran downstairs to the mini bus that took us to school.

"All of you behave, if anyone gets a detention, extra chores, if anyone gets in a fight, no television, if anyone-"

We listened the morning lecture and finally arrived at Harper's primary school.

Harper and five other children climbed off of the bus and ran into the school, which left Me, and three boys in my year. They were identical, good looking triplets who seemed like they could have a good laugh.

"What's your name?" One asked.

"Hazel." I said.

"Cool, I'm Jordan and he's Ozzy and that's Dan." Jordan said.

I smiled, "What year are you in??"

"Nine, just like you." Ozzy said.

"Cool."

"If you need anything, come and ask us." Jordan said grinning.

Dan asked if the care worker could drop us off a few streets away from school so we climbed out of the van.

"Don't want anyone to know were in care." Jordan whispered.

I was going to reply but three more good looking boys came over.

"Hey, Collins, who's this?" One said.

"Kaden, this is Hazel, our baby sister." Jordan said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I was a bit shocked, they had just called me their sister, and I didn't mind either.

"Oh my god, Kaden!" The other boy rolled his eyes. "Sorry about him, he's thick in the head. I'm Adam, he's Freddie and that's Kaden."

I don't know how I felt walking into school with a group of good looking boys but I wasn't used to it.

Two girls came over. Both had makeup on and tight school uniform, I suddenly felt very shy.

"Hey, Jordan!" One said hugging him.

The other one went for a high five but then dabbed, which made me laugh.

They both stopped and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Jennie." The one who hugged Jordan said.

"Aria." The one who dabbed said.

"Hazel." I said.

"Jennie, Aria, this is our sister, Hazel." Jordan said.

"Spread the word so we don't have to do this all day," Ozzy and Dan said before walking off with Kaden, Adam and Freddie.

It left me and Jordan.

"Come on, I know where Room 89 is. You have Mrs Finland, she loves me." Jordan said grinning.

It looks like I've just made a new friend.