Chapter 70

Demi's POV (Comment who's POV you want next.)

"I told you if you carry on you'll be a grandma before thirty." My Mum said.
I laughed.
We were all at the adoption centre filling out the paper work to adopt Winter, Connor and the baby when it comes.
"Mum! how much longer?" Carly whined.
"I'm thirsty."
"I'm tired."
"My shoes are rubbing."

"Look. If you all behave I'll take you to Mcdonalds, or KFC or something." I said signing my name.
They were all silent and sat in their chairs quietly.
"Never new kids would be so quite for four chicken nuggets." My Mum said.
"Because it's McDonald's that's why. " Carly rolled her eyes.
"Mummy can we go yet?" Jackson asked.
"Not yet, baby."
Winter was sat holding Sabrina, Hunter, Caleb and Connor, Jackson was sat on Hazel's lap and Carly was lying over the edge of the chair moaning. She knew that even if she misbehaved I would still get her a meal if all the others behaved.
"Can we have dessert?" Hazel asked her eyes lit up.
How could you say no?
"If your good." I smiled.
The lady came back in and took the papers.
She came back in another five minutes with a pen.
"Are you ready?" She asked smiling.
We all nodded.
She signed a couple of sheets.
"I now pronounce Winter Collins as Winter Lovato!"

****

We were sat in Mcdonalds eating our Mcdonalds when a fan recognised us.
I mentally groaned we had all forgot some sort of disguise.
I took a picture with them and they left.
"Guys. I'm sorry but we need to finish eating in the car." I said beginning to throw away rubbish.
"Why?" Carly groaned.
"Because we've been spotted by fans." I told her.
We packed up our stuff and just as we got out. Thousands of people came running towards us with cameras and phones.
I swore.
Winter picked up Connor and Caleb.
Mum had hold of Sabrina, Hunter.
I held Jackson.
"Right Hazel. Carly. Hold onto me and don't you dare let go." I shouted.
We all pushed past fans trying to get to our car but it was impossible.
I heard Mum shouting at me to open the car.
She had got in.
Winter was practically left alone because no one knew about the adoption yet and Caleb was practically hidden. She got into the other side of the car.
"Please can you let me through!" I shouted.
I was getting asked tons of questions and being shouted at. The constant flashing of cameras was making me want to pass out.

"Keep going, Mummy." Carly shouted.
I kept walking.
Then I snapped.
I turned around, picked all three of them up and barged angrily to my car.
I opened the door and got in angrily.
When your a Mum of seven and a grandma, you learn to carry more than one child at a time.
"Woah! Miss Feisty." Mum said.
"Mum drive unless you want your car damaged." I said shaking my head.
She began to drive away from that horrible incident.