Chapter 56

1 Week Later.

Demi's POV

We had arrived back in London and I had decided that I was going to go and visit Wilmer in prison.

All of my children were at their Grandma's house, it felt very weird to have no child around. I wasn't going to take them to prison.

I hired a cab, since I wasn't fit to drive.

When I arrived, I instantly didn't like the place. I was never coming here again.

I asked to see Wilmer and they sent me through.

"Demi!!" Wilmer ran to the bar and stuck his hand out.

"Wilmer." I said with a straight face.

"I know how much you hate prisons. I appreciate you coming to see me." He said.

"What happened." I asked.

"Wha-,"

"What happened, Wilmer."  I repeated.

"I got drunk. Really drunk. This guy wound me up and a fight started. That's when you came up behind me and I thought you were him. It didn't really help that I was awfully drunk."

I sniffed.

"Please believe me, Dems, It was-" He begged.

"I believe you."

His mouth formed into a grin.

"Really."

"Yes!" I sighed.

"Demi,"

He got on one knee.

"Get up idiot!" I said.

"Demi Lovato will you please take me back, let me be there for our child." His eyes filled with tears.

I looked at him.

Everyone deserves a second chance, right?

"Fine." I said.

He got up grinning.

"I won't let you or the baby down, Demi, I promise."

***1 Week Later***

Wilmer got released from prison today, so we were going to go and meet him.

Hazel, Carly and Jackson had made a banner that had Wilmer Welcome Home.

Written in their wobbly handwriting.

I smiled at their cuteness.

They had hung it in the living room so everyone could see it.

"I liked Wilmer. He was nicer than Joe." Hazel said who had yet more ice-cream,

Where does she get it from? I'm certainly not buying it.

We heard Wilmer's BMW pull up outside our house and we all ran outside.

Well they ran, Me, Hunter plodded and Sabrina was carried.

Lucky her.

The other day Hunter took his first steps. I was going to have to watch him carefully now he could walk.

I walked out of the door to find Hazel, Carly and Jackson in Wilmer's arms, probably talking about rubbish.

I grinned,

I hugged Wilmer and we walked into the house.

"Wow this place is tidy considering that I was the one that kept this place tidy."

We all laughed.

***

Me and Wilmer had put the kids to bed and we were snuggled up on the sofa just like the old times.

My stomach felt weird.

"Demi,"

I looked at him,

"You okay."

"Wilmer I think the baby is coming."

***

Comment baby names!!