Chapter 79

I thought Everleigh Soutas would be the perfect Evie. ^^

Demi's POV

I thought life was stressful before the babies arrived, how wrong I was!
My sleep went from 12 hours a night to 4 hours if I was lucky.
My day was non stop.
The only time I wasn't doing something was when I was trying to sleep. Selena spent most of her time over our house as well helping out because she adored my kids nearly as much as I did.

I woke up several times in the night to see the babies. I went downstairs made breakfast. Nick went to see Jackson. My Mum went to work. Selena slept on the sofa. Then I had to get everyone out of bed and fed.
While they were eating I showered and got dressed. I no longer wore makeup since I had no time. I got everyone dressed and brushed teeth. Then we had to walk to school with Selena whilst Winter drove herself. I walked everyone into their separate classes and made sure they had their lunch boxes and gym clothes. Me and Selena ran home. Got in her car and went to my Mum's house where the babies and Caleb went for the day. Then me and Selena went to the studio, sang for our new album and came home. Then we collected everyone from school and the babies and went to visit Jackson. We hang around there and order a pizza or KFC. Then we kiss Jackson goodbye and leave promising to be back first thing tomorrow. We go home, do the nightime routin and tuck everyone to bed.

That's my day.

JACKSON'S POV

It hurts.
Everyone left to go home and I wished I could go as well.
But they need to keep an eye on me.
They moved me in a room with another girl with the same condition as me.
Her name is Evie she's three like me.
She told me she has blonde hair but lost it all to cancer. She has freckles on her nose and those eyes. I've never seen eyes like that before. They are such a light blue they look purple.
She loves reading, drawing and telling stories.
"Jackson." Evie said.
"Yes?" Jackson asked.
"What's your Mummy like?" She asked.
"My Mummy is kind, funny, nice." I said. "What about yours?"
"I don't have a Mummy, or a Daddy." She whispered.
"Oh. Sorry." I said. "My Mummy is the best Mummy. She has five adopted kids and I'm one of them and five of her own."
"I was adopted once. But the Daddy locked me in a bedroom without food so I ran away." She began to cry.
I got up from my bed even though I'm not allowed and hugged her.
She hugged me back and wiped the tears off of her face.
She smiled back and then I ran back to my bed because I could hear footsteps.

****

Everyone was at the hospital and it was loud.
We were watching TV and I had the twins either side of me.
"Hey, little bro, I know your ill and everything but no one eats my icecream." Hazel said snatching the icecream off of me.
I frowned and grabbed a pizza slice.
"Mummy." I said to Demi who was currently changing Orlando's nappy.
"Yes, sweetheart."
"Can I give some to Evie?" I asked.
"Of course." She said.

I grabbed a paper plate and put two slices on a plate and walked over to her bed.
She had her back away from me.
"Evie do you want to come and have Pizza and icecream with us?" I asked.
She turned around.
I realised she was reading.
She nodded eagerly and got out of bed.
She was in hello kitty pyjamas.
Hazel raised an eyebrow smirking.
I shook my head frowning and Evie sat on the bed and took the smallest piece of pizza there was and nibbled on it.
I introduced Evie to everyone.
"So Evie, where is your Mummy and Daddy? It's open hours?" Winter asked.
"I don't have a Mummy or Daddy." She said quietly.
"Foster Parent?"
Evie looked confused. "She only likes to visit on my birthday and Christmas."
Demi shook her head.
"How long have you been here?" Carly asked.
"Two years." She replied.
"We're going to bring you things now as well Evie." Demi said smiling.
"Really?" Evie said grinning.
"Of course!" Demi grinned back.

****

And Mummy did.
She brought Evie cool, new pyjamas, hair clips and bands, books, DVD's and her favourite a barbie, which she called Sam.
Evie came and ate with us as well.
We found out she adores prawn cocktail crisps and dairy milk chocolate.
Evie opened up to us more as well.

We found out that she was abandoned when she was a baby and she's lived in several different homes before.

And she will live in our house when she gets realised from the hospital as Evie Lovato.