Chapter 6

There were lots of great entries for the story but I narrowed it down and the winner is demi_selena4_ever16, Well done!!! Here is her chapter with some edits.

Hazel's POV

I woke up sore cold and tired. The room was darkly lit. I was in Momma's room with no clothes on and that meant one thing her boyfriend was coming over. I had lots of deep cuts on my stomach and they scared me. He always hurt me for no reason. I was never allowed in Momma's room unless she put me in here. And that was only on the days she had a boyfriend around.

*Knock knock*

Derek momma's boyfriend walked in he had a huge grin on his face he walked to the bed. He grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him.

"Mummy said you were bad again." He whispered his face very close to mine.

He did whatever he liked to me. It was so painful I think I went to sleep.

He finally left and I went into the bathroom. It took me a while because I was in a lot of pain.

I washed my hands and put on a shirt that was on the floor.

Should I try and escape again??

I was lucky she hadn't killed me.

I was painful everywhere!

I missed Demi. A lot.

I wish she was my Mummy.

I decided to go find Demi.

I tiptoed down the stairs and tried to make a little amount of noise as possible. Momma was asleep downstairs on the couch. I made no noise on the stairs and managed to sneak out without waking anyone.

I walked back to the park from my house with my pillow. I was just in a t-shirt and I was freezing and in a lot of pain. I found my bench and saw Demi's house in sight. I made my way slowly towards the house. I knocked on the door.

I could tell it was early evening,

The sun was setting. A moment later Demi opened the door. Shock appeared on her face.

She smiled down at me. I clutched the pillow close to my chest.  She moved aside and let me in.

Demi's POV

I opened the door surprised to see little Hazel. Her hair was cut extremely badly. It was messy and knotty.

"Who did this sweetie," I asked,

She shook her head. I wanted her to open up but I knew this little girl was broken. What I didn't know in that moment was soon enough I would find out a way to potentially fix this broken girl and call her mine.