Chapter 5

Here's Chapter 5! :) if you haven't already go check out my new story Stranded... With Him, please? I'm not going to post any more on that until I know for sure if I should go on.

Comment. Vote. Check out my other story!

Love, El

------------------------------------------

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

"You sure?" I asked Scott.

"Yes! I need to see more than this boring hospital room. I'm not going to ask you again, Cals."

I smiled and got off the bed. He uncovered himself and put his arm around my shoulders to help keep him from falling. He hasn't walked in five months. Whenever he try's to walk by himself he just falls. Though with someone's help, he does a decent job.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Why do you keep asking so many questions?" He laughed. I shrugged as we turned the corner.

"Is this fine?" I asked looking to my brother. He looked out the window.

"Perfect." He whispered. Scott's room was on the top floor of the hospital. So what I did was take him to the waiting room. "It's beautiful." He smiled. I looked out to where he was looking.

The sun was lighting up the sky. Lights from buildings began to shut off, making the sunrise better than before.

"This is what you wanted to see." I said more to myself. He looked over to me with a smile. I looked down to his legs and they were shaking. "Scott," I walked him over to the couch, where he could also look outside.

"Dylan told me." I looked to him quickly.

"Everything?" He nodded.

"You seriously only slept for a minimum of five hours?" I nodded. "Why?"

"You know those nightmares that you see in scary movies? The ones where they're so bad that you actually wake up screaming and crying?" He nodded. "I had those every night. They were all about you Scott. Something different every night- death, not remembering anything, the list goes on. Each more getting worse than the last." I quietly told him.

"What about the panic attacks?"

I looked up to him and concern filled his eyes.

"They began the first time that you died." He looked scared. "My heart beats really fast. I get dizzy and the room gets smaller. I can't breathe. They can get pretty bad."

"Because of me?"

"Seriously Scott?" I looked at him like he was stupid. "You may make fun of me or whatever, but you're my best friend. We always have been since day one." He laughed. "I'm not kidding."

"I know you're not." He put his hand over mine. "From the time I threw my pacifier at you when mom brought you home." I laughed with him.

When he calmed down he looked out the window, watching the sky.

He had a little scar on his forehead, from where they had to stitch him up. He had stubble, which usually he would've shaved by now. He looked so different.

"Why are you crying?" He asked looking at me as if I had two heads. I wiped away the tears and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're awake." I took a breathe. "I love you so much, Scott." He smiled and put his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, loving the feeling of being able to hug him properly again.