Chapter 2

So how was the first chapter? Was it what you expected? :D

I'm trying to make the chapters as long as I can. So I'm sorry in advance if they are short.

Comment. Vote. Be awesome.

Love, El

-----------------------------------

I smiled and moved closer to Dylan's warm body. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend." I laughed and opened my eyes.

Dylan ran his hand up and down my bare back. I shivered at the touch and he smirked.

"How long have you been up?"

"Uh," He pressed his lips to my nose. "A couple hours. I took Maverick out earlier and didn't go back to sleep."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"This is the most you've slept in four months." I looked him in his beautiful eyes. "I wasn't going to wake you up."

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"Maybe seven hours... With no nightmares." I smiled and he pushed my hair back off my shoulder. "Go get ready for the day. I'll make you breakfast." I nodded.

He leaned over me and gave me a kiss, then put on some shorts. I smiled as I watched him walk out.

"Stare all you want!" I laughed and got up. I covered myself with a towel and quickly went to the bathroom.

"How come I always seem to miss you running to our room?" Dylan asked leaning in the doorframe. I turned back to the dresser and shut the drawer.

"Maybe you aren't quick enough."

"I should work on that then." Maverick barked and ran into our room, trying to jump up to me. I laughed and picked him up.

"Hey, cutie. How are you today?" He barked and licked me. I laughed and kissed his head.

"Breakfast is ready." Dylan smiled. I put Maverick down and walked to Dylan. He smiled as I grabbed his hand.

"Last night when you asked if they would call when Scott woke up what did you mean?" I looked up to him. "Cause you and your mom were talking about Christmas before that. I got confused." I smiled and took a bite of my toast.

"I was really rethinking our plans after we talked about Christmas." I looked back up to Dylan. "Maybe going back to California for Christmas wouldn't be so bad. You haven't seen your family in a couple months- I'm sorry for that by the way. Also, I think maybe... It might just be good for me to get away for a while. Not that I want to leave Scott, but you know what I mean."

"Me not seeing my parents is not your fault. I could've left whenever I wanted. I just wanted to stay here with you during this time." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It's up to you." He whispered against my hand. "Although I would love to see them." I laughed.

"Christmas Eve is tomorrow."

"I'm aware." He nodded.

"When do we leave?"

"I'll get tickets for tonight." He said excitedly. He got up and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and watched as he grabbed his phone, going back to our room.

Someone knocked on the door. I shut the faucet off and dried my hands. Maverick barked at the door.

"Shhh," I said and opened it. Tyler stood there with some flowers. "What beautiful flowers." He laughed and kissed my cheek.