Chapter 14

Hey! Yep, another update cause I know how much all of you want it. This chapter is longer than the last. :) and I'm going to try to keep making them longer.

At the end of the story I have something to tell you! So if you want to know what it is, make sure to read it when you're done!

Comment. Vote. Enjoy!

Love, El

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

I smiled as I looked around the apartment again. Scott, Julia, and Kyle were all moved out. It happened so quick, but I think it's for the best. Now Callie and I can have some peace and quiet. Julia won't constantly be complaining about something. Nothing.

Just Callie and I. This was too exciting.

"Dude, you're going to be late for work." Kyle said. I looked to the clock.

They'll have to deal with me being a few minutes late.

"Hey, I need you to watch Maverick for me." I told Kyle.

"When don't I watch him?"

"Thanks, man." I grabbed a bagel and walked out the door.

"Anything you need us to do before Callie comes home?" Scott asked. I turned around.

"Nah, all that really needs to be done is give Maverick a bath."

"How does that have anything to do with my sister?" He asked completely confused.

"She hates when he stinks. Also, what better way to welcome her home with a nice smelling dog?"

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"You're stupid." I laughed and walked out to the jeep.

Today's going to be a great day. Callie's coming home tonight. I haven't seen her in a little over a week. Yeah, I talked to her everyday, but that's not the same as seeing her.

I don't know how people can be away from their loved ones for so long. Callie is my life. Within the first day she was gone, I was already missing her. I could barely handle a week.

I've been thinking about my future with Callie a lot over the past couple of days. I honestly couldn't picture anything without her by my side. When I'm on stage giving my speech for my Oscar I see her in the front row of the audience, clapping with the biggest smile on her face.

I look past the show and see the two of us getting married, having many children, and growing old together. Whatever I see myself doing in the future, she's right there.

I've never been in love before Callie, but this is it. I've only ever spoken about her and I a couple times to Tyler and Kyle- mostly to Tyler because Kyle said its weird for me to talk about his little sister like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love Callie more than anything.

"Someone's happy." Jeff laughed as I walked on set.

"Duh, his girlfriend is coming back home today." Holland smiled and set down her script.

"It's true." I said. "Also, Callie and I have our apartment back to ourselves."

"About time." Colton laughed. "Could you imagine living with a baby in your house?"

"That's the reason why they moved out." I told them.