Chapter 51

Let me start off by saying wow. I had no clue it's been so long since I've uploaded a chapter and I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Honestly, it's been hard to find time to write and I'm running out of ideas. I don't want to just type something out and put it up. I can't do that to you guys. But I guess this chapter is a little holiday present for you.

Since a new year will beginning very shortly, I'm going to try to upload more. I CANNOT PROMISE ANYTHING but I'm going to try. I keep saying it, but this story will be done in a while (depending on when I finish up chapters and stuff). And I'm not sure if you guys want me to post other stories after this is done...? (Let me know in the comments of you want me to continue and what I should write about next....? Please and thanks)

BUT WHEN YOU READ THIS CHAPTER PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS MADE UP. I do not know full details or anything. I just know it was an accident that happened. (Sorry if I gave anything away, I just needed you guys to know)

But anyways. I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful holiday. Or holidays that is lol. Thank you for every single one of you that has been here since day one or who just started reading my story. I love you all!!!!!

Love,

El

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The air was still on in the hotel room and I was too comfortable to get out of bed to shut it off. So Dylan was keeping me warm. His arm was wrapped around my body, holding me close.

I was just waking up and didn't want to get up just yet. Instead, I wanted to still be cuddled up next to my husband for just a while longer.

We've been married for a few months now. But during those months, we have been at this hotel.

Dylan's career has been going really well lately and he was currently filming a new movie. A series actually. So, instead of being all the way in California while he was here, alone, Chase and I were with him.

Speaking of our son, he turned one years old recently. Two months ago actually. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him. And he's walking. WALKING. He's growing up way too fast.

Gently, I looked up at the table next to the bed to check the baby monitor.

Chase was still asleep, which meant a little more time with Dyl.

I glanced to the clock to see that I woke up before Dylan's alarm would go off.

Of course that would happen.

Dylan made a few noises and tightened his hand that was resting on my side. I ran my hand up his chest and to the side of his face. When I softly ran my hand over his cheek, he smiled.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Ugh, that morning voice.

I leaned up and kissed his jaw.

"Good morning, handsome."

He opened his eyes and looked down to me. His smile grew and he kissed my forehead.

"Have you been up long?"

"No." He pulled the blankets up over our bodies. "It's cold, but I don't want to get up to shut it off."

He chuckled.

"Why not?"

"A few reasons." He raised an eyebrow and I smiled. "I didn't want to wake you up. You were warm and I didn't want to leave. And I love to cuddle with you."