Chapter 8

Ok, my iPod is really making me upset. It keeps deleting all of my notes and that's where I write all of my chapters.

This chapter was actually suggested by one of my readers. I thought it was a good idea. I hope all of you like it!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

"How was it being back in your bed?" I asked Scott when I walked into the living room. He looked back to me and smiled.

"Amazing."

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything you're wanting to make."

"Julia still sleeping?"

"Yeah, she needs it."

"Are you excited for your son?" I looked back and he was coming to the kitchen.

"Sort of." I looked to him.

"Sort of? This is a big part of your life and you're just sort of excited." I placed my cup of water on the counter.

"Its..." He sighed and played with the napkins. "A kid changes everything. People my age should be out partying and having fun. Not changing diapers and taking care of a baby."

"You couldn't have thought of that before you had sex?"

"Why are you all dressed up today?" He asked changing the subject.

"Dylan and I are going out with Tyler and Seana. I figured with us out, you and Jules can catch up. Also, I wouldn't keep asking you if you need anything." He laughed. He looked to my neck and rose an eyebrow.

"Where's your necklace? The Dylan one that you never take off." I looked down then touched my neck.

"I guess I forgot to put it on."

"You never forget." I got up and went to my room. Maverick was sitting by Dylan's feet as he put his shirt on.

"Hey, beautiful." He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and pushed his wet hair back.

"You smell good."

"That's the point of showers." I laughed and looked on our dresser. "What are you looking for?"

"My necklace."

"You didn't put it on?" I looked back to him.

"Yeah." I opened the drawers and looked under the articles of clothing. Maybe it was on the stand next to the bed. "It's not here."

"Okay, where did you see it last?"

"I- I had it on last night."

"Alright. First calm down." I dropped down on my knees and looked under the bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I searched in every spot in that bathroom to find nothing.

"It can't be gone." I said and ran my hands through my hair.

"Callie." Dylan said coming towards me.

"I need to find it!" I semi-yelled at him and walked to the closet. I searched my coat pockets then my purse.

"Woah, killer." Wesley said as I threw the couch pillows on the ground.

"Don't Wes." I said and glared at him.

"Her necklace is lost." Dylan told him.

"The one that never leaves her neck?" Clara asked.