Chapter 44

Hey everybody!!

I'm pretty sure you'll like this chapter, but I think you like every chapter already lol. But enjoy!!

How was everyone's fourth of July (if you live in the US)?

As for the next story... I'm not sure. I have a few ideas for each, but we will see. I may write a few chapters for some and whatever one gets the most votes or whatever I'll continue. I'll let everyone know when that will be! But for now enjoy this story while it lasts. :)

Love,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhhh." Dylan shushed everyone as they filed in.

As everyone came through the door I hoped that my father would come in. When he didn't I got disappointed, I then looked over to my soon to be husband and son. Watching them made me forget about the bad and instead to focus on my future because it didn't seem to matter when I looked to my boys.

"I can't believe this." Lisa cried. Julia handed her another tissue and she wiped her cheeks.

"How does it feel to be a dad?" Kyle asked Dylan. He looked away from his best friend and down to our baby in his arms.

Ever since he's been holding him he hasn't taken his eyes off him. Every so often he would look up to me and smile. I don't think I've ever seen his smile so huge. I loved seeing it and couldn't get enough of it. To be honest, it sort of turned me on. I know it shouldn't right now, but I couldn't help it.

"I'm still getting used to it." I smiled and Dylan looked up to me. God, I love him.

"How's Lauren?" I asked looking up to Scott. Little Jonas reached out to me and Scott carefully set him in the bed with me. He crawled up to me and put either sides of his legs over my torso and hugged my neck. I smiled and kissed his head after wrapping my arms around his little frame. I kissed his head.

Scott smiled at the sight and then answered my question that he momentarily forget about.

"Still in labor. It's probably going to be a long labor since it seems to stall." When I looked at him worriedly mom stepped in.

"Nothing's wrong with her or the baby. It's just something that happens once in a while. When I was in labor with Kyle and Ryan it took a while." Ryan and Kyle looked at her. "You two liked to go on your terms." Jonas put his thumb in his mouth and closed his eyes.

"If one of you go back to her room will you please tell her that I'll be there as soon as I can?"

"Of course." Ryan said.

"So what's his name?" Julia asked excitedly. Dylan looked to me and we smiled.

"Chase." I looked to Ryan and Scott. "Chase Thomas O'Brien."

"Thomas?" Scott asked looking up to me from Chase. I nodded.

"After us?" Ryan asked.

"We thought it fit nicely." Dylan replied smiling. He looked to his family and smiled. Julia leaned down and kissed little Chase's forehead.

"God, I love you two." Ryan said hugging me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. My little brother.

"Why don't you go home and get some sleep?" I told Scott. He was sitting in a chair next to my bed and running his hands over his face. "Jonas should be in a proper bed." He looked over to the sleeping boy on the couch under the window.