Chapter 25

Yo!! What up? I'm currently taking a break from studying and figured why not give my readers an update? Thankgiving break is coming up and I'll have time to write some more... so there might be an update? Hopefully, because you guys deserve another update.

But hold on, can we talk about the fact that it isn't Thanksgiving yet and I'm already hearing Christmas songs? Not that I don't like Christmas songs because I love Christmas and the songs (especially Justin Bieber's holiday album... don't ask why I don't even know) and everything about it. But Thanksgiving hasn't even passed!

Shoutout to annalisawrites go check out her books!

If I don't update before Thanksgiving, have a lovely day! (eat lots and lots of yummy food :) )

Love, El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said to you." Dylan told me for the hundredth time in the last week. I smiled and stirred my tea.

"Stop saying that." I laughed. "I know you are. The ridiculous amount of flowers and chocolate were enough." He chuckled. Oh, how I wish I could be with him right now.

There was a slight pause.

"Dylan, I want to apologize."

"Babe," he tried to say but I went on. He needed to hear this again and I had to say it again.

"I know that was your baby too. Believe me. I guess I was being too selfish to-"

"Callie, please stop."

"Sorry." I mumbled and looked up from my cup.

"You've been gone for eleven days, Callie. Can't you come back?"

"I'll see you in another three days." I reminded him.

"Three days is too long." He groaned into the phone. I again smiled as I could picture him throwing his head back.

"Another three days won't hurt."

"It's killing me, babe. I miss you so much." I bit my bottom lip.

"I miss you, too."

"Why won't you come back early?"

"I don't see the point in flying to Atlanta when I would have to fly back out to LA a few days later."

"You still want me to come right?" He asked.

"Of course. This is going to be a big event. Only everyone who-"

"Is everyone will be there." Dylan finished for me annoyed. "You and Lauren have to stop saying that."

"How is everyone?" By everyone I really meant how Scott and Julia were. Also, how Emma and Kyle were doing.

"Babe, I really don't want to talk about Emma and Kyle right now. Or anyone else."

Yep, it's true. Kyle and Emma both told me that they were going out a few days ago. I wasn't really shocked because I knew it was happening. I mean the two didn't hide it very well. I'm happy for them, they're perfect for each other.

"How's Jonas?" I then asked. "He's fine?"

"Totally fine. Maverick really likes him."

"Maverick!" I yelled into the phone, missing our dog.