Chapter 29

So, I'm not sure how great this chapter is.... But I hope you enjoy it? If you don't, I promise that it will be better soon!!

As I realize that today is the first day of March, I'm also realizing that I graduate high school very soon. 😳 Just thought that I should share.

Anyways... Enjoy!

Love, El

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My leg continuously bounced up and down as we waited in the airport, waiting for the next flight to Atlanta. My elbows rested on arm rests and the sides of my thumbs were being picked at. I couldn't help it. As much as I wanted to stop these things I couldn't. I was so pissed. My nephew's mother just walked out on him and his father. What kind of person does that? So, I had every right to be pissed.

As I sit here, I can't help but to think back to every time that Julia and I ever hung out. Searching for something that I missed. Maybe this was all an act. Maybe she really hated us all and was in it for Scott's money. It sort of makes sense. The very first time I met Julia, she wasn't in the best place. Her parents kicked her out and she lived in a dump. Or maybe it was something else? Maybe she wasn't ready to be a mother and get married. She could feel like her life has been ruined and had to run away.

"Cals, you need to calm down." Dylan said intertwining his hand with mine.

"You're scaring us too. Not just him." Lauren sighed moving closer to Zac. I looked to Dylan, who was looking down to my thumb. That's when I realized how bad it hurt. I must have picked it too much. Blood covered the side of my thumb and was running down my hand.

"Sorry." I said and stood up. "I'll be right back." I sighed and began to the bathroom.

I cut a few people off as I walked to the door of the bathroom. I turned the warm water on and let my hand sit under the water. The blood ran down my hand and swirled around the sink until it was down the drain.

That was going to take a while to heal. I grabbed a paper towel and wrapped it around my thumb, applying pressure. When I opened the bathroom door, Dylan stood there with a small smile. He grabbed my hand, taking the blood stained towel off my thumb. The bandaid he held in his hand was wrapped around the bleeding wound.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of the bandaid.

"I can't stop thinking about how much I hate her." I told him.

"Come here." I walked into his open arms and buried my head in his chest. He kissed my head and ran his hands up my back. Dylan's hugs always made everything better. "Lets get something to drink." I nodded and he let go, but grabbed my hand.

Passing a trash can, he threw the towel away.

As we waited in line at the little coffee shop, Dylan wouldn't stop staring at me.

"How are you so calm about this?" I asked.

"I'm just as pissed as you." I looked up to him. He stepped forward as the line got shorter. "But there's so much that we may not know."

"Like what? We already know she's a slut who-"

"We have no idea why she left. We just know that Scott needs us right now. Especially with Jonas."

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked us. Dylan smiled and gave him our order.

As badly as I wanted to be upset right now, I knew it wasn't going to do anything. Dylan was right, Scott needs us and I can't help him if I'm pissed. I don't think clearly when I'm so upset.