Chapter 21

Yeah, that's right I'm surprise updating. How shocking is this?! But there's a reason behind it... So for some of you that don't know today is a special day. Not only is today August 20th, but today is the 1 year anniversary of my account! It's been a year since I posted Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend.

I want to thank all of you for what you've done. The second that it took to press the vote button, to write a comment, and even to clicking read on my book (even if you thought that the book would be terrible) it makes me so happy. So, thank you for everything that you've done, because a year ago I never thought my first book would get 1M reads or I'd get 1,000 followers or 22k votes. It's truly amazing. If you're a new writer on wattpad don't get discouraged!

I hope that I keep you interested and all of that good stuff! You guys are the best! I love you all!

(Shoutout to ALydiaGarciaSkyee! Go check out her books.)

Love, El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys?" Dylan groaned and rolled to his side. His head now rested next to mine and his legs tangled with mine.

"Leave us alone." I told whoever it was.

"Let me try." Someone else said.

"Jesus." I said mostly to myself.

"Get your asses up!" I can't be too sure, but it sounded like Posey.

Our bed was then being jumped on. I opened my eyes to see the one and only Tyler.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"It's been a long night, Tyler. Please leave us alone."

"I know! The baby was born." Dylan kicked Tyler in the leg. "What the fuck!"

"Hey, guys!" Josh said.

"Leave us alone!" Dylan yelled. "My girlfriend and I would like some sleep." He pulled the blanket over our heads. I laughed and he kissed my nose.

"They won't leave until we're up."

"I know." He said upset.

"Dylan, for real. We have to be on set in twenty minutes." Tyler said seriously.

"You can't miss that." I whispered bring my hand to his cheek.

"I want you to come with me."

"I can't do that."

"Please?" When I didn't answer he got on top of me and kissed all over my face. "Babe," more kisses. "Please?" I laughed and tried to push him off me.

"Do they not know that we are in the room too?" Tyler asked.

"Alright." I laughed. He smiled and kissed me. He got off the bed and grabbed my hand, pulling me to bathroom.

"Where are you two going?" Josh asked after us.

"We need a shower." Dylan replied.

"There are other people in this apartment!" Kyle yelled.

"Leave if you don't like it." I laughed as Dylan pulled me inside.

"You have less than ten minutes!" Tyler yelled through the door.

"No funny business, O'Brien!" Kyle yelled. "I'll kick your ass if I hear anything."

"Why would you want to hear anything?" Josh asked.