Chapter 41

Before you go on to read I have a question... Do any of you know where I could possibly watch the latest season of Teen Wolf? I would like to watch it before season six airs. :) thanks!!!

Love,

El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I looked around the house. This is perfect. Balloons everywhere. Banners in the living room and outside. Confetti pieces on the tables.

I was so happy with what I did. I mean I did have some help from Dylan, Kyle, Ryan, Tyler, and Josh. They only did the things I couldn't do though. For example, Dylan didn't want me standing on chairs to hang the banners so he and Josh hung those up while I instructed. Ryan and Tyler were in charge of setting up the tables and tent in the backyard. Then Josh and I blew up balloons and placed the confetti down.

"You do realize that he isn't even going to remember any of this right?" Kyle said now standing next to me. I glared over to him and elbowed his side. He groaned in pain.

"Yes, but so what. We will and we can tell him all about it when he's older. Plus it's a big deal, Ky."

"He will love it when we tell him." Scott said now appearing with Jonas. I smiled and held my arms out to him.

"Hi, sweetheart. Aunt Cals missed you!" I kissed all over his face and he laughed. "Happy first birthday, cutie." I kissed him one last time and looked at Scott.

"Uh, since she is his mother, Julia is allowed to come over for the party. She will be accompanied by one of those people from the court so everything should be fine." I nodded. "Dude, you're home?" Scott asked Ryan. I smiled as my brothers hugged.

"I couldn't miss my little guy's first birthday." He reached over and rubbed his hair.

"How long?"

"A week or so." I smiled.

I missed my little brother. It was hard to ever see him now since he's traveling so much for his career. It's so weird to see him all grown up.

"Cals?" Josh asked. I turned around. "We kind of ran into a problem." I looked to Kyle and he grabbed Jonas from me.

"Please don't tell me you dropped-" I stopped when I saw the cake laying on the ground. I crossed my arms and turned to Josh, Tyler, and Dylan. "When I find out who did it there will be consequences." The three of them looked to each other.

As I pulled my phone out they began to whisper to each other. I secretly smiled when one of them told Dylan to take the blame because his only consequence would be no sex for a while.

"Yes, you were just at my house to deliver a cake and I was wondering if you could bring the second cake in?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm still outside as instructed." I smiled.

"Thank you. I'll be right out." I hung up and turned around.

The three guys were standing there with their mouths open.

"You had a second cake?" Tyler asked confused.

"Duh. I knew one of you pin heads would drop it."

"She never has faith in us." Josh sadly said.

"I honestly thought it would be Kyle." Scott walked in and I grabbed his hand. "I need you to help me and I know I can count on you."

"Lets do it. You guys look stupid." Scott laughed and the guys. "So what are we doing?" He asked as we walked outside.