Chapter 11

Hey, my lovely readers. I'm sorry for not posting in like 2 weeks. But spring break is coming up and posts won't just be on the weekend. :D This chapter is shorter, kind of a filler. I guess you could call it.

Oh, and Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend has over 400k reads. That's exciting!!

At the end of the chapters I'm going to start a QOTW (Question Of The Week) thing.

Comment. Vote. All of you are amazing!

Love, El

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Going to London will be good for you." Lauren told me for the millionth time today. I rolled my eyes and went over to my closet.

"I know."

"Why aren't you happy then?" Julia asked, chewing on a carrot stick.

"Because now isn't the time to take a trip and forget about my worries." I put another pair of pants into my suitcase.

I'm still going over it. Every time coming up with a different reason not to.

"Shut up." They both said.

"Seriously, going will-"

"I'm going. So shut the hell up." Julia and Lauren stared at me.

"Hey. Hey. Calm down in here." Scott laughed.

"Tell them to stop."

"Stop." Dylan said walking in the room. Tyler and Kyle followed after him.

"So now there's a party in our room?"

"Hell yeah!" Tyler said and started dancing. I laughed when he grabbed my hands and made me dance.

"Are you all packed?" Dylan asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Almost." I sighed. "I just got a few more things, then I got to get to bed."

"But it's only three." Kyle said taking a seat on my bed.

"Thanks, captain obvious."

"You're just a bitch today." I glared at him. Was he that stupid. His eyes widened. "I think someone started her period."

"No, I didn't. Even if I did its none of your business."

"I think Cals is just tired." Dylan said.

"Why are you going to bed so early?" Tyler asked.

"Our plane leaves at six and I just want a power nap. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. As long as you aren't grouchy anymore."

"Do you have enough time for us to go on a date before you leave?" Dylan asked. I looked back to him.

"You're leaving for a week." Julia said.

"She has plenty of time." Lauren said for me.

"Of course." I told Dylan. He smiled and let go of me, only to grab my hand and pull me behind him.

"Get it!" Tyler yelled.

"Really?" Lauren asked.

"I'm going to miss you." Dylan said and put my forehead to his. Currently, we were outside of our apartment door.

"I'll miss you, too." He pushed a piece of my hair back. "What's wrong?" His eyes met mine. "You really don't think I'm going to cheat on you, do you?"

"No." He smiled and kissed my nose. "It's not you I'm worried about. It's those damn Brits." I laughed and he joined. "No, I'm just worried. Your panic attacks aren't-"

"I love you. So much." I said cutting him off. His smile grew, then he kissed me.

His lips are so soft. I don't think there has been one time where his lips were chapped.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled. "I do think this will be good. For the both of us." I put my head on his chest and hugged him.

"I know."

"I just don't know how long I can go without seeing your gorgeous face everyday." He kissed my head.

"It'll go by quick."

"I hope." I smiled and kissed him.

"You're amazing. You know that right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know." I laughed at him.

"Come on you two. Almost time for you to leave." Lauren said. I let go of Dylan and he looked down to me with a smile.

"See you in a week." Kyle yelled when I was walking out the door.

"Sadly." He became serious. Here comes the insults.

"Well I'm glad I won't see your ugly face."

"Maverick!" Scott yelled running out of his room. He looked to Dylan and I. "You're dog is eating my shoe."

"Get over it, cry baby." I waved goodbye to everyone.

Dylan put mine and Emma's suitcase into the trunk.

"So we should get there around seven in the morning." Emma said.

"How long is your flight?" Dylan asked buckling up.

"About eight hours." She said. Dylan looked over to me. I gave him a small smile and he grabbed my hand, his thumb slowly running across my skin.

The thirty minutes to the airport went by too fast. Now that I think this over, I am really for going. When I get back I think Dylan and I's relationship might be healthier. We have seen each other almost everyday since we've gotten together. Maybe that's not the best thing for a relationship.

"Here we are." Dylan said and parked the car. He smiled and let go of my hand.

"I know it seems hard saying goodbye to him, but its only for a week." Emma said for reassurance. I nodded and opened the door. Dylan already had our bags out of the trunk and waiting on the sidewalk for us.

"I'll wait over here." Emma said. "See you, Dyl." Dylan hugged her and whispered something. She nodded and grabbed her suitcase, rolling it over to the side.

"Please don't look at me like that." I said.

"Like what?"

"That." I said and pointed to his face. He laughed and hugged me.

"I want you to have fun. Don't worry about anything." I nodded. "I'm serious, Callie."

"I won't." I ran my fingers through his hair one last time.

"I love you, baby." I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter. I took a deep breath, smelling his scent.

"I love you, too." He put his hands on the side of my face and kissed me. He pulled away, only for me to put my lips back on his.

I let go and grabbed my suitcase, rolling it behind me. Emma smiled to me and began walking into the airport.

I looked back and Dylan was leaning against the car. He smiled and blew me a kiss. I laughed and caught it, then gave one to him.

"Come on, Callie." Emma said pulling on my hand. I turned back and smiled to her.

"Let's get out of this country and have some fun."

"There's my best friend."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

QOTW: Who watched Teen Wolf last week??

I seriously bawled for 10 minutes.