Chapter 7

It's way over due, but here it is. How was everyone's weekend? :)

I don't know what to say in this author note. Lol, comment some questions you'd like me to answer!!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

--------------------------------------

~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~

"Dyl, get up." I grunted and put my head into the pillow as Callie opened the curtains. "Babe! Scott and Julia are going to be here soon. They're coming home!"

I opened my eyes to see Callie changing into a pair of jeans and one of my sweatshirts.

"No." She said to herself as she looked in the mirror. I grabbed her hand before she could move. She looked back to me.

"You look fine." She held eye contact then walked out of the room. I got up and went to the shower.

The hot water felt good on my body. I stood under the water, relaxing. With Julia and Scott coming back home, the only time I will get peace is when I'm in the shower.

"Dylan!"

"Yeah?" I called out. The bathroom door opened.

"Can you-" Before she could finish, her phone started ringing. I shut the shower off and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I shook my head and Callie put her palm to my face. I smiled and kissed her wrist.

"Hey, Em." She smiled. "I can't today. Scott's coming home." It's so great to see her smile. She walked out of the bathroom, giving me the chance to stare after her.

"Stop." She laughed covering the phone with her hand.

"I'm not doing anything." I leaned on the wall.

"No, it's just Dylan." I shook my head and walked to the room to get dressed.

I walked up to Callie and placed my hands on her hips, deciding not to get dressed just yet.

"Believe me, I know."

"Cals," Emma said through the phone.

"I'll think about it."

"Promise?" Callie didn't answer. "Callie, I swear to god. If you don't at least think about it-"

"I promise, Em."

"Good! I'll talk to you later. I need something to eat."

"Alright, see you."

"Tell Scott I said welcome home."

"Will do." Callie placed her phone into her back pocket before looking up to me.

"She wants me to go out for dinner with her and the girls."

She didn't want to talk about it right now, I could tell. When she walked out of our room, I threw on some clothes.

"Where's Maverick?"

"Sleeping." I kissed her forehead before grabbing the eggs and placing them on the counter. "Shouldn't you be working today?"

"No, they gave us a week off."

"How come I didn't remember that?" She asked. I turned to look at her. She looked to me.

"Baby, with everything going on I don't expect you to remember everything." I cracked the eggs into the hot pan. I turned to look at Callie. She was leaning against the counter, biting her lip and staring at the ground. "Hey."