Chapter 50

It's been a while since I've posted... and a lot has happened in that time. Like a lot. But no need to worry because it's another chapter :)

I'm not sure how many chapters there will be in this story, but probably no more than 10...? I don't want this story to end either, but sadly it will sometime soon (but let's be real... I don't update for a while :| ).

I hope all of you are doing well and I thank every single one of you for your patience, understanding, votes, comments, etc. Thank you!

This chapter took a little longer for a few other reasons too... I tried to make it as long as I could and I kept rewriting it because it wasn't good enough. It's still not what I had imagined this specific chapter to be, but it will do. You guys have been waiting a little too long for this. So I hope you enjoy. Leave your thoughts in the comments!

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM

Love,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALLIE'S POV

I'm not worried or nervous for the wedding. I'm more excited. To be married to my best friend. To expand our cute little family. To grow old and watch our children grow together, then our grandchildren. To watch him be the best father, friend, brother, actor, and husband he can possibly be.

The future excites me because he'll be by my side.

I looked up from my hands resting in my lap.

My eyes went to the mirror in front of me and I saw my brother standing in the doorway.

I turned around in my chair with a smile on my face.

Everyone had left my room about a half hour ago. Lauren didn't want anyone in here to bother me as I collected my thoughts and everything. I'm not really sure, but it was quite peaceful and relaxing, which I think was the point.

But it was also a little lonely to not see anyone.

I really missed Chase though.

"Hi, Kyle."

I stood up to face him.

"Hi, little sis." He looked over my dress and nodded slightly. "You look beautiful. Crazy beautiful."

"Stop."

Kyle stepped forward and hugged me tightly.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

The two of us had a deep conversation last night and I thanked him for all that he has done. And for being Dylan's friend because if they weren't friends, I probably would have never met him.

Kyle is the reason for us meeting and I'm so happy for that.

"I wanted to let you know that I knew this day was going to happen for years." I let go of him to see his face. "Oh come on, Cals." He chuckled before continuing. "Dylan's liked you since the first day he met you and you've drooled over him since you saw him. It wasn't that hard to see."

He pulled me in for a hug.

"You two are perfect for each other." He whispered for the second time in twenty four hours.