Chapter 1

It's what all of you have been waiting for!! Honestly, I couldn't wait to post this chapter. You probably couldn't wait either. Also, my teachers lied to me. What I'm trying to say is I'll also post on Sunday! :) I thought my exams were next week, cause that's what all my teachers told me, but noooooo. They're acutally in two weeks!! YAY!!

I also want to thank UknowImAdr3amer! She did an amazing job on the cover for this book. Don't you agree? :)

I'll let you get to the chapter now! :)

Comment. Vote. ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS!!!

Love, El

------------------------------------------

*** Four Months Later ***

"Cals?" I looked up from my bowl. Caity and Emma were staring at me, worry clear in their eyes.

"You've only taken like two bites of your ice cream." Caity said concerned.

I looked back down to the bowl. The vanilla ice cream with toppings was like cold soup.

"Usually, you would have eaten it all in a few bites." Emma said.

Trying not to worry them anymore, I sat up and put a smile on my face.

"What did I miss?" I asked. The two looked at each other then back to me.

"You know we love you right." Caity began.

Here we go. Every time they start with that sentence it's always about how I need to talk to them more about my brother still being in a coma.

I sighed and slumped back down in the booth, playing with the ice cream soup.

"We know its a hard time for you. With Scott being in the hospital right now. But maybe you should just talk to us." Emma finished.

See, what did I tell you?

"I'm sorry, but honestly you two don't really understand. You-" I groaned and put my elbows on the table. I placed my fingers in my hair and closed my eyes. Deep breaths. Before you say something you'll regret. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped." Emma came closer to me, wrapping her arms around me for a hug.

"It's alright." They said together.

My head shook. It wasn't alright. At all. I was a complete mess.

"It's just hard with Christmas coming up. It's his favorite holiday."

When I looked up Caity's eyes were following someone as they came into the restaurant.

"Look at Mr. Sexy." Caity said and licked her lips. I turned around to see Kyle and Dylan walk in. "God, why is your brother such a sex god?"

"Caity, I wouldn't waste your time." I mumbled. I put on my jacket and put my purse over my shoulder.

"Hey, beautiful. You ready?" Dylan asked when he reached our booth.

"Uh, thanks for trying to get my mind off things." My friends smiled and I quickly hugged them.

"Sorry it didn't work." Emma apologized. I shrugged and looked to Caity. I sighed and looked to Kyle, who was finishing my melted ice cream.

"Kyle, we'll be out in the car. Talk to Caity." I said and smiled to Caity.

"But-" I kicked his leg. He grunted and rubbed the side of his leg. Dylan grabbed my hand and we began towards the exit.

He opened the door and let me through.