Chapter 45

Well hello my favorite people!!

So it has been a while since I've uploaded and again I am so sorry for that. I've been packing and getting ready for school (since I move in on Sunday). Ugh I can already feel the stress. Which sadly means I probably won't be updating for a while. BUT I have good news- I guess. I have recently thought of a new story!! It needs to be written still and everything but its a brewing in my head.

A lot has happened since the last upload... The trailer for teen wolf (holy crap), learning its the final season (cried my eyes out), saw Dylan for the first time in months (so adorable still), and probably a few other things I can't remember as of right now. I can't wait for next season but then I don't want it to come since it is the final season. Ya feel?

Oh and there's also a new cover for the book so go check that out! It was made by the talented Calumfan101. :)

This isn't a long chapter but hopefully you'll like it? I hope.

Well I guess it's goodbye for a little while. :/ wish me luck with everything and I will wish all of you luck with school or whatever you may be doing :) thank you all again for everything

Love you so much,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And this is your room, buddy." Dylan finished.

He insisted that we give Chase a tiny tour of the house. It wasn't much because I wanted to put him to bed, but it was enough.

I slowly put him in his crib and sighed with a smile. Dylan wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"I love you so much, Callie." I closed my eyes loving the sound of that.

"Good, because you're stuck with me for eighteen years." He picked me up carefully and began down the stairs.

"More like an eternity." I smiled and kissed his shoulder. He set me down as we got into the kitchen.

"Who are the flowers from?" I asked getting out of Dylan's hold to look at them.

I lightly held a flower and smelled it. Ugh, I absolutely love the smell of flowers.

I looked back to Scott and he shrugged.

"They just came for you." I looked to Dylan and he looked at the flowers. "The man said they were supposed to be here early this morning, but no one was home."

I picked up the card that came with them and opened it.

"Congratulations on the baby, Cals. You're going to be a great mom. I'll see you soon, beautiful." I read the card aloud.

"Dad?" Scott asked. I looked back down to it.

It's very possible that it was dad. I mean who else would it be? He did just return to my life. I mean not completely, but he came to the hospital to see my son.

"That was nice." Dylan spoke.

"Why wouldn't he sign it or anything?" I wondered.

"Can we talk about how he just showed up to the room?" Scott asked throwing Dylan a water.

I tiredly sat down on a stool.

"I don't know what to think about it." I said truthfully, touching the flowers.

Dylan set his water down next to me, then wrapped his arms around me.

Jonas giggled from the other room and called for his dada. Scott looked away from me.